7~ Previously...

~Flashback~
"What could they be talking about?"
Jack thought out loud.
. . . . . . . . . .

Zyla POV

As soon as I arrived, the guardians greeted me warmly. I have to admit though, Jack Frost is... attractive. Yes I may be the 'Queen of all destruction' with all the flames and stuff, but I still have those girlish, lovey dovey feelings that normal girls have.

The moment we shook hands, I instantly felt the coldness of his hand. They were very cold, but instead of me jerking my hand away, I wanted to touch it more.

I mentally slapped myself, my brain reminding me of the risk of hurting him. or myself.

After that, North and I talked, privately. One by one the other guardians excused themselves, and went out. We talked about something, something that happened to me, and it involves Jack...

*Flashback*
I was at the clearing by the creek, just sitting there, minding my own bussiness when a wisp appeared. I got surprised, but I wasn't frightened because I knew that wisps won't hurt me. And being curious as I am, I grabbed my satchel and followed it. There was a whole trail of them! They led me to a clearing with big rocks surrounding it. "Wow." I breathed out in awe. "Hello dearie"
"Ahhh!" 

"Sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you." The old lady behind me said.
"Oh its ok." I replied, relieved.
"Do you happen to know a girl named Zyla Sparks?" She suddenly asked.

"Actually, that's me. I'm Zyla Sparks. Why do you ask?"
"Oh, sorry dear. There's a package for you. It was left at my doorstep with a note to never open or tamper with it. It said that it was for a girl named Zyla, You." She explained, handing me the small package."Oh. Who sent it?" I asked.
"How should I know? There was no signature. Well have a nice day."
"Wait --" But she was gone with a puff of weird smelling smoke.

I sighed, putting the tiny package in my satchel and flew back home. When I arrived, I put my things down and opened the package.
There was a letter. I can't describe how shocked and dumbfounded I was when I read the letter and learned where and who it came from. . .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hi! :)
So basically,this chapter is really
flashbacky. (What? Its just filled
with flashbacks. No judgies. :3)

Anddd I made it end mysteriously, so...
ClIfFhAnGeR! ;)

I wanted to see if u guyz really wanna know whats next so can I have 3 votes? The faster you vote, the faster I'll update. :)

@Zella40Sacy
I know u wanted to have romance part and stuff, but I was planning to have that in the next couple chapters. ( Opps, Spoiler. ;)
I'm gonna zip my mouth now. *zzzpp*

Vote, comment and follow.

Thanks for reading, luv ya!
<3  <3  <3