2~ Mystery

Jack POV

Huh!? I stared at the place where a small puddle formed caused by the melting of the snowball. "Hey guys look, Jack is here!" Jamie and the others saw me and came over. Jamie frowned, noticing that I was deep in thought. "Hey, Jack. Is something wrong? You seem distracted." he asked, concerned. "Oh, uh its nothing." I replied, scratching the back of my neck. "I can see that your having fun" I smiled leaning on my precious staff "Yeah, we are.''Jamie's face lit up

"We're making snowmans!"

"And snow angels!"

"Come on Jamie, lets finish our snowman before they do!" Pippa called, running back to their half-finished snowman. "Ok, just a minute. Hey Jack, care to join us?"

"I'd be happy too"

(Omniscient POV)

As Jack and the children were having fun, it was unknown to them (or anyone else in the world) that someone is spying on him. And he\she is just waiting for the right moment to strike.

("Spy" POV) (I'm NOT yet revealing the gender)

"Oh, come on. How long do I have to wait for the plan to work!" I thought to myself furiously. Seriously, I've been stalking him for hours now and all he does is play, have fun, bring snow and have fun. Wait, I said "Have Fun" too many times. Well he is the "Guardian of FUN". (A/N: Now the word "fun" sounds weird to me now. -_-) Wait he's leaving. I got to move.I got up sneakily and followed him. Is he, going to the Burgess Pond? Finally! The plan will work. All my waiting (and complaining) finally paid off!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello! (best Darwin Style) Yeah I know, that was an epic ....... Fail. xD

So I haven't really checked if there are 2 reads already but I'm just bursting with ideas right now and I wanted to publish this. If possible 1 vote, please? I'm gonna start putting dedications later in the story. ( once I learn how to use it). That's all, I hope you found this chapter interesting.

Ciao! Paalam! Bye! :)