12- Mornings

Zyla woke up to the sunlight in her eyes. She opened them and and saw that the walls were blue.

Wait- blue?

She started and tried to get up but realized that she can't. There was an arm on her torso.

Oh yeah, I slept at Jack's place.

As she slowly tried to get out of his grip, he groaned and his grip got a little tighter.

Jack, I need to get up. She thought as she tried to sit up but Jack's grip got tighter.

"Don't get up yet, it's still early." His morning voice was raspy and is still obviously overcome by sleep. It seemed like a toy running out of battery.

Zyla looked at him desperately as his eyes close again and she looked at the clock.

"Well, it is only six AM..." She thought. Then she thought of a way , a mischievous way.

"Hey, Jack?"

He grunted, still refusing to open his eyes.

"Come on, it's already 9:00 in the morning." She said, hoping to wake him up.

"So...?"

Dude, you're SOOOOO STUBBORN! Zyla wanted to yell her thoughts.

"North is calling you. They're a having a meeting right now.: She crossed her arms trying to sound like she doesn't care.

"so what? I wanna sleep." He said taking a pillow and covering his face with it.

Grrrr....Zyla was getting really annoyed. One last try before I burn him.

" Jack, Jamie's losing faith in you."

"He would never. We just pinky promised me to never do that just the other day."

Really Jack? Pinky promise? Those are for kids.

Fine, you leave me no choice....

...

...

...

"OOWWW!!!''

"Bahahaha!"

Jack had jumped up, fully awake in pain. Zyla got free of his arm and floated to the other side of the room, practically laughing hysterically at Jack.

"Why would you do that?'' Jack grimaced at the burning pain on his shoulder.

"You wouldn't wake up." Zyla put on an innocent face.

She took her satchel and took same small tin container with that healing cream. Zyla took a small amount and put it on Jack's burn, after a few seconds, the mark was gone.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." He said as he got up from the bed.

"Of course I did, you didn't wake up to any of my scares."

"You should have thought of a better one"

Fhhss...

"Hey!"

"I'm not healing that." Zyla said as she went into the bathroom. She made fire nearby Jack's bare feet.

As Jack was cleaning up the bed, he thought of something.

Jack chuckled. "Are mornings always gonna be like this?" He said loudly, just enough for Zyla to hear.

"Depends" She yelled back as Jack heard the shower being turned on.

I could get used to this... He smiled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

Sorry for making you wait but I've been busy with school. Yeah, next week, I'm gonna ba trying out for badminton and just a few hours ago, I got chosen for the Science competition. (Whoop woop!)

So yeah, gonna be busy. :)

Vote, Comment, Follow! :3

BYE! :D