5~ Some News

Tooth's POV

Another busy day. The mini tooth fairies are sooo busy. No one is idle, not even me. It's kinda tiring to be the Tooth Fairy, but seeing  the kids good and happy make it worthwhile. Actually, after the incident when I was the one collecting the teeth with my fellow guardians (This part is in the movie) I realized, why shouldn't I go back to being "out in the field". And when the mess with Pitch was cleaned up, I started to do just that. Whenever I have some free time or when the fairies aren't twittering, telling me problems that need my attention, I go out and collect some teeth myself. But right now I'm just in the Tooth Palace, giving directions to the fairies.

Jack's POV

I'm flying towards the Tooth Palace. North said to spread the news about Zyla's visit. Perhaps Tooth knows her better, she is the only female guardian, she could tell me a thing or two about Zyla. After a while, I arrived at the Palace. Just when I landed, Baby Tooth came twittering happily. I chuckled. "Hey Baby Tooth, do you know where Tooth is? I have something to ask her." Baby Tooth nodded and gestured 'follow me'. I followed her suit. I saw a lot of mini faries going out with coins and those who are depositing the teeth they collected. I saw Tooth giving some instructions to her fairies.

Baby Tooth twittered that she has to go back to work. I nodded and she flew away. As the fairies left after recieving ther assignments, I approached her. "Hey Tooth" I greeted. "Oh, hey Jack" She smiled. "So what brings you here?" She asked. "I've got some news."  "What news? Is it good or bad?" She asked curiously. "Uhmmm, good? It's about Zyla, Zyla Sparks. She's gonna pay us a visit, soon." "Really!?!" She suddenly jumped up, catching me by surprise. "Woah, Tooth calm down!" I giggled at her giddiness. "Sorry, I was just surprised and...jumpy." She apologized when she calmed down. "It's just that I haven't seen her for quite a long time." "How long is a   long time?" I smirked, remembering the first time I asked her that. She gave me a you-really-had-to-ask-that look, then sighed. "About a decade or so." She replied. "Ohh... That is a long time. I've been meaning to ask you, were you and Zyla, close by any chance?" I asked her. "Of course we were! We used to talk and chat a lot." Tooth replied. Good. "Could you tell me a thing or two about her?"   "Sure. Well first of all, she's got fire abilities, just as you have ice abilities. She is quite gentle but could be really fierce too." Tooth said. "Ok, thanks for the info Tooth. I gotta go."I said standing up. She stood up as well, but before I flew away... "Oh Tooth, could you tell Bunny about it? I don't really fancy seeing him at the moment, he's probably still mad at me for last week's *prank" I chuckled at the thought. Tooth frowned and to my surprise, nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll tell Sandy too. But when is she coming?" Then all of a sudden, Manny's voice came into both our heads. "She'll come within this week."  "Really? How do you know?" I questioned him out loud. No reply... Ughh! Does he always have to be that annoying?

"This week huh? Anyways, Thanks Tooth! Bye!" I said as I flew away, finally free from the responsibility of spreading the news.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyaa!

First, thank you to all who voted, commented and read this story. It means so much to me. And about the prank, if you're wondering what that is, I didn't really know what to put, (I'm not much of a prankster) but if you have some ideas, pls put it in the comments section and the best will be the one to represent the prank. This chapter is dedicated to Harryallanah. Tnx gurl! Ur d best! ;)

Thank u for reading!!!!!

LUV U!

Paalam!Takecare!Ciao! ;)