4~ Message sent

Jack POV

"NORTH!" I yelled as soon as I set foot in the busy workshop. "No, no that's not what I asked for-- why didnt you-ugh. Where are my cookies?--oh thank you." I hear North talking  to his elves and yetis as I neared his office. Wow, he's busy...and stressed.

He didn't seem to hear me yell so I went inside his office. Just when I started to turn the brass doorknob, the door opened and revealed a couple elves and yetis leaving.

As polite as ever, they let me pass first. As soon as they left and the door was closed, I approached North. "Hey North. I just wanted to ask, do you remember an old friend whom you haven't seen for a long time?" I inquried. "Well, I've got many 'old' friends" He said, standing up. He went nearer. "Could you be more specific?"

"Oh uh" I pause. What am I gonna say? I never really saw her properly.

"A girl, about my age and she can control fire" North chuckled. "It's just Zyla Sparks. She actually helped us to defeat Pitch once. Her flames were quite useful against Pitch, especially during the Dark Ages." I just mouthed an "O".

So she helped deafeat Pitch.

"She told me to tell you that she'll visit." I said. "It would be nice if she'd pay us a visit. It's been quite a long time since I saw her. Did she say when? I hope it's after Christmas because as you can see..." He gestures to his desk filled with paperwork and a few ice models of toys, "I'm really busy"

"Obviously" I murmur with a slight smirk. "But she didn't say. She just said she'll visit soon." I hastily reply as North sat back in his chair. It squeaked a bit under his weight. "Is that all?" He said, massaging his temples. "Yup." I popped the "p" "Can I leave now?" I asked as I took a step back. "Yes. Oh and please be here when she visits, she's a beauty. And tell the others as well." He quickly added. "Ok. Bye North!"

I bid goodbye as I went out his office and workshop.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I‘m so sorry for the late update. It's been a busy week for my family.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I sometimes get too lazy to edit.

This chapter is dedicated to Zella40Sacy for her sweet comments. Check out her stories too, they're amazing.

Happy Easter! (I guess, it's easter when I published this)

To all my readers, LUV U ALL! <3

Bye!Paalam!Sayonara!