Come back to me

Listen to the song above ^^^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Liams POV:

"No! No no no!" I ran as fast as I could over to Theo who was laying on the floor.

"Hey. You gotta get up. You can't die like this." I said reaching him, trying to lift him up.

"T-tell Lace..." He said in practically a whisper.

I snapped my head to make eye contact.
"Don't. You tell her yourself. She needs you man, and if you leave her, I'm gonna kick your ass."

He let out a slight chuckle, then his body got heavier.
"No. Theo no don't you fucking dare."
He was sprawled out on the floor as he tried keeping his eyes open.

"Hey! No!" I screamed.
Melissa came up next to me in seconds with pads and some kind of fluid.

"Liam. You need to move okay. Let me try to save him."

I didn't listen, I kept in my place right by his side.
Then a pair of arms wrapped around me, dragging me back.
"Mason, what are you doing?! No!" I shouted, then Corey came in, dragging me back too.
"No!"

An ear piercing scream went through the entire hospital, making everyone drop everything to cover their ears..

"What the hell is that?!!" Mason yelled

I already knew exactly who it was...

Laceys POV:

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I fell down on my knees. Powers of all kinds and colors escaped from my body, surrounding the inside of the entire library, shattering windows and breaking desks. Some even disintegrating objects.

"Feel the pain Lacey!" The voice of stiles spoke
"Embrace it!!" He shouted
Making me scream even louder.
"They did this!!"
"Make them pay!!"

A serge of energy left my body, breaking down the entire wall of the library leading to the outside.
I flew outside and slammed my hands against the floor as I landed.
But no matter what I did, where I was, what position I held.
I couldn't get to be okay.

"He's not gone... he's not gone." I repeated to myself.

"He's dead Lacey. He's dead, because they killed him. They are to blame for all of this. Just open your eyes to me, and we will cause destruction to their world."

"Open your eyes to me. And we can rule the world."

Open my eyes...

I did, just to see a completely different world in front of me. I was in a mansion, an all white and pinkish house. A perfect house.

"You could have whatever you want..." the anuk-ites voice spoke in the air.
I looked down at myself to find the prettiest gown fitted to my body.