Finally done

"We found Theo. He's been arrested."

God. Of course he was. How on earth could I just assume he left and didn't get into trouble on the way out.
What the hell is wrong with him?! Every time he gets pushed over the edge, his first instinct is to leave, asshole!

Needless to say, the car ride is extremely awkward. And I hate that it is.
Liam and I both had a wonderful night, and all today was amazing too. I wish it had never stopped.
But then we get reminded of Theo. My heart broke and lifted at the same time. How. How the hell can that happen.
I... I can't understand. I want to be with both of them so bad.
But I know I can't. It's selfish, and i have to choose. I just need more time.

Liam cleared his throat
"We're uh... we're here." He said. Turning the key and shutting the car off. We had driven to the back of the station, apparently something was going down, so we needed to sneak in.
We both sat there in silence, not saying a word.

Should I move? This situation seems to be in a grey area here...

Not really understanding what was going to happen, I slowly started to unbuckle my seatbelt and take it off of me.
Just as my hand gripped onto the handle, Liam's hand reached over to grip onto mine.
"Don't go." He said smoothly.

"Liam. We have to go inside..." I said, catching a glance of him

"No I mean.."
pause...
"I mean don't go to him. Stay with me. We are meant to be together Lace. You have to believe me. This between us, it's perfect. You can't say that last night didn't mean anything to you... I know it did. Because I felt it. I felt everything. And I know you still love me, you can't deny that."
His words were firm, and so was his grip on me. But of course I didn't want him to let go.
He was right, I knew he was right. I wanted to be with him so badly.
But I knew that as soon as Theo was in my sight. I wouldn't be able to think clearly.

"You know I want you. But we can't. I- I am still in love with Theo too. I love the both of you. And that is unfair. God that is so unfair! I can't do this to you Liam. You know that I love you... but right now, I can't be with you..." I left the car and snuck my way inside.

Police officers were everywhere and walking around. They looked like they were on high alert.
"Lacey!" My head snapped forward to see Scott rushing towards me

"Scott? What the hell is happening?" I asked, walking closer to them. I was able to see everyone sitting in dads office.

"It's Monroe. She and Gerard are convincing the town that we are bad. That supernaturals are bad... they've barricaded the front of the station. Nolan and Sam are apart of it.." he said.
Ughhhhh.... of course they are...

"Wait. Isn't Monroe still the schools senior counselor? Why the hell isn't she being fired? Or arrested." I walked passed Scott and mad my way over to dad.

"Well, because technically she isn't doing anything wrong against the law." Dad replied

"Yeah well... she sucks." I pout.
Well what the hell else what I supposed to have said?
"Wait. Where's Theo?!" I asked frantically remembering that my boyfriend/ not so boyfriend was kinda missing

"He's in the cells." Scott scoffed, then they all turned around to go back to planning whatever they had been planning.

I took this as my time to walk down to the holding cells.
I'm pissed off, but so is he probably, because I know that he knows. I know what's gonna happen. I know everything.
And so does he...

I saw the door leading to the cells... hesitating to turn the nob.
I took a deep breath.

You got this. Calm down, calm down... calm down...