Guns

LIAMS POV:

Apparently Lydia has gotten a vision. Not the same one Lacey had gotten, but Lydia's visions are always, strange...

Obvious to say, they weren't leaving. Malia was upset. But hey, how could they leave?
Even today in second period, there were mice and rats running around in class today.
The screams of those girls wet obnoxious.

But they were all scared. Just like the wolf.
Mason and I followed them down to the sewers, and there they were. All of them were dead. And all anyone could smell was fear.

And, I had even gotten into a fight with a hellhound. And no, it wasn't Parrish or Lacey. It was a new person.
Which totally sucked by the way. The hellfire absolutely sucked and it took me forever to heal. But hey! At least I fought a hellhound without anyone helping me, and I actually lived to tell the tale!

But he is dead. Lydia knew. She realized that he was dead. How the hell can you even kill a hellhound? I didn't think that was possible...

School has just started. Literally just started, and already shit is going down in beacon hills. Why do I feel like no one will ever be able to truly leave this place.

Malia, Scott, and Lydia definitely weren't leaving. Which made me wonder if stiles was going to come back too. Maybe then everyone would come back.
Lacey would come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LACEYS POV;

We've been on the move since the accident. I refused to get on any airplane, or stay in any hotel. I was unsure on how stable my powers were. And that terrified me.
I couldn't risk it. I couldn't kill anyone. And if i did, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
I just couldn't do it...

I heard a few taps on the window of the truck, almost immediately Theo replied, waving his hand at the cop.
"Okay... Okay."
Theo got up, and hopped into the front seat, and started the engine. Because I've been refusing to stay anywhere. Theo and I have been sleeping in the truck. I don't trust myself with any people. I don't even trust myself with Theo. But he has refused to leave my side.

So, now we are having to drive all the way to beacon hills. Which is a long freaking drive by the way. Nice little road trip, but still. It seems to be taking forever. And every morning, there is a cop banging on our window, telling us to wake up and leave.

This must feel what it's like to be homeless.

"Yes. It is exactly like this." Theo replied with a groan.

"Sorry.." I said. I know that he used to be homeless. Well, he still kind of is I guess. He doesn't have a home in beacon hills. Which makes me wonder as to where he will be staying. Because I know for a fact, that my dad will not let him stay in the house. And Scott is definitely gone to college by now, and Malia, and Lydia. So where could he possible go?

"You leave that to me to worry about. I have places there. I'll be okay." He replied. I hated how he could always hear my thoughts.
"Then maybe you shouldn't think so loud."

When I turned my face at him, I glared and shot him a piercing look as he just smiled. God how I love that smile.
I also loved how he's grown out his hair. It's sexy, like god damn could you get any hotter?

"Hey, park over here..." I said, we've been on the road all day long.

"Okay." He didn't argue at all. He never seemed to argue with me. Why? Did he think he wasn't allowed to have his own opinions at all?