Open your eyes

The library was cold. But I couldn't see. My eyes were shut completely as I walked straight into the room, all I could see were versions of thermo radiation scans. And that alone is hard enough to follow.

But the room was chilly, I knew that my breathe was fogging as soon as it exited my mouth. I walked in, shuffling over to the bookshelves as I leaned my back against the cold spines of the books.
I could feel it here. I knew it was here.

"Lacey..."
shit shit shit.
"I know you're hiding from me."

I wanted to open my eyes so bad, it sounded exactly like stiles, but it wasn't.
It's not stiles. it's not stiles.

"You can't hide from me. You think you can find me but you can't. Your friends are gone."

Foot steps, slowly coming closer to my side of the library.

"They went insane after looking me in the face. They're gone, because of you. You failed them." He spoke, still in Stiles's voice.

"You failed everyone." This voice was entirely different. It was deep and jagged. Rough but not in a good way, almost covered over. "Especially, them..."
tables and chairs went flying across the room and hit where the windows at the top of the stairs stop, landed just before it could reach the glass.
"Especially Liam.. and theo..."

I growled and lunged with my claws out, I could see it in front of me, but quickly the anuk-Ite slid out of the way and slammed me in the back, dropping me to the floor.

"Open your eyes!" I turned my head and could see its figure coming at me, but this time the shape looked like Malia. I could see the glowing eyes through my closed ones.
Maia and I were fighting, throwing punches and claws at each other, until she twists and disappears from my view.

Then it replicates Lydia's banshee scream, shaking the entire library until the sound dies out.
"Come on!" I scream
"Is that all you got!?"

"Open them." It was stiles again.
"Come on Lacey. All you have to do, is open. Your. Eyes."

"No! You aren't stiles."

The voice changes to the monster again.
"Your fear is different Lacey... there's power to it. Your power..."

I turned around and slowly began to walk towards the figure. It looked like it's head was wrapped with some kind of cloth, like a mummy.
"Your fear! Gives me power!!" It shouted, throwing its arms up into the air, then bringing them back down to be ready for my attack.
"And I won't, get trapped, again."

It lunged at me and pierced its claws through my shoulder and abdomen.
"Aghhh!" I grunted, stepping back as the anuk-ite pushed my body.

"Open your eyes!!" It screamed one last time.

Liams POV:

Sam kept his strength up by punching me repeatedly, then followed by one of my own.
The both of us were being shoved against the hospitals walls from each other as we fought.
We went by a corner and I saw another gunman pointing his pistol at us with one hand and holding a phone up with his other.

"Who do I shoot?" He asked scared.

"Just shoot! Shoot both of them!"
That was definitely Monroe's voice.

"Sam!" I tried to shout at him as I tried to dodge the both of us from the fire lane.
"That man-"
*punch*

"Wants-"
*punch*