How to be a human

"Malia. Try to hit Scott."

Oh no.

"Seriously?!" She said excitedly

"Yes, seriously." Deucalion said in his usually low voice.
"You all cane here to learn to fight. So put your blind folds on, and kick his ass."

I stood by Deucalion and watched and Scott and Malia both put their blind folds on.
Malia was lightly bouncing on her feet while Scott was looking around. He still couldn't see anything. He still wasn't fully using his senses.
Then Malia struck.

"Aahahahha!" I belted out
I heard a small huff from Deucalion as Scott fell to the floor clutching his stomach.

"Well what do I do?" He asked, looking around

Deucalion and I both sighed
"Defend yourself Scott." I thought it might have been easier for Scott since he was a true alpha, but he's taking longer than I'd imagine.

He got back up on both feet and tightened his blind fold.
They both bounced around a few times until Malia struck him in the stomach again. He grunted and tried swinging at her, but she quickly ducked out of the way, twisting her body around and kicking him in the side.
She was able to corner him against the walls, just as she threw a punch, he surprisingly ducked, making Malia slam her fist into the solid concrete wall.

"Agh!" She grunted, slowly opening her hand and gripping it.

"I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually starting to wish I was blind again."

~~~~~~~~~

"Listen..."

I closed my eyes beneath the blindfold and listened on every sound I could. Birds in the distance, the crickets creating their symphony of lullabies.

"Sense the rise and fall of your temperature..."

I could feel my warmth and coldness of my skin. The warm blood running through my veins.

"Feel the pressure beneath your feet..."

I shuffled my feet, pressing on them as much I could, then going light again. Feeling the concrete press up against the bottom of my vans.

"Know with absolute certainty my exact location."

Deucalion's voice was echoing around the walls until finally they all bounced back to one moving object.

"Know my speed... and feel my method of attack."

I could hear the slight struffle of tiny gavel rocks shacking from the movements of a pair of feet. I could hear his body moving in the swift wind. And I could hear Scott's grunting from Deucalion's strike.

I grunted myself and turned around. Trying to use the same powers in order to see them both with my blind fold on... it worked.

"And your dead." Deucalion said, crouching down to Scott who had just fallen onto a metal barrel.

"Hey." I snatched my blind fold off in a slight motion
"Why didn't you go for me?"

"Because Lacey, you already understand."

I pouted at him but he simply shook his head and turned back to Scott, who seemed to be looking rather frustrated.

"Okay. Let's go again." Scott said.

Oh no Scotty.

"Just stop Scott." Malia said in a soft voice, bringing her hand to his shoulder
"I think we should try something else."