This little piggy

"Are we sure he's gonna be okay?"

"What if he hates us?"

"What if he hunts us down for making him human?"

"What if he just kills himself because he despises humans so much."

I knew they were all taking these questions seriously, but what they didn't understand was that I knew exactly what he wanted. While he was dying, he was thinking that he was happy. A life of misery and killing and getting hunted is over. But the one thing that he had regretted, was becoming a werewolf at all. He could have started a family. Had a normal life. He could have had an amazing life.
And that is exactly what I granted him. Along with some bonuses.

"Guys." My words stopped their rambling as I focused mainly on the road ahead of me.
"I know it's confusing, but I'm telling you, he's going to be perfect."

"How do you know?" Scott asked a little too defensively.

"Because I read his mind before he died. He wanted to be human, he regretted not having a family, he regretted all of the killings, he regretted so much... so, I wiped his memory."

"You did WHAT?!" Basically everyone in the car shouted, making me swerve the wheel just a little.

"Jesus guys, I'm driving."

Little murmurs of "sorry" filled the car.

"Like I was saying. I wiped his memory. He won't remember any of us, or what he has done in the passed. And while you guys were freaking out outside of the hospital. I made a few calls. Agent McCall is going to be giving Deucalion a new identity. He gets to start over now guys."

They all nodded their heads then the car went silent once again.

"It's really starting isn't it?" Malia spoke up.

"What is?" Stiles asked.

I heard Scott scoff right besides me.
"It's an all out war."
Then he turned to Derek who was sitting in the backseat and looked grumpy from being squished with stiles.
"Thanks for coming man."

Derek simply nodded his head which was always enough for anyone, then he spoke.
"I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on the walls.."

"Beacon hills." I finished for him.
Once again, he nodded.

"So you came back for beacon hills?"

"No." Derek said quickly.
"I came here for all of you."

That made me smile.
But of course. Stiles's police radio had to ruin the silence.
The buzzer and alarm started going off, then it went to static, until someone started talking.

"Blood and destruction. Doesn't it seem all
So familiar?."

Fucking Gerard.

I pulled the car over on the side of the road now that the tension was 100% game face time.

"I see your spirit reaching for revenge with his party at his side. Come home from hell a-. Hao-... wo-..k-.."

The radio signal started to break. Then it cleared.
"Do you know the rest Scott?"

I looked at Scott as he shook his head. I took our radio speaker out of its holder and put it in front of Derek's face.
"Try having less of the dogs of war." Derek said into the radio.

"War indeed. Welcome back Derek. Are you pleased that your friends are now all gathered around you scott?"

I looked at Scott then handed him the radio.
"Yeah why don't you come join us so I can thank you in person."