Bloodbath

"We are gonna get caught."

"No we aren't."

"They are gonna find us."

"No they won't."

"They're gonna know!"

"Shut up!"

Liam was currently filling my mind up with his stupid thoughts. After we found out that Nolan and his stupid goons were blocking the exits in order to find Liam, I got the idea to have him turn invisible with Corey that way we get them out.
Mason and I stayed visible in order to lead them out. But apparently Liam is still freaking out.
What a baby.

"Lace? Who are you saying shut up too?" Mason looked at me really confused and I had just realized to shouted that out loud.

"Sorry. Liam is talking in my head and he's being annoying."

"I am not being annoying." Liam added.

"Yes, you are. Now shut up or I'll expose you myself."
I didn't even need to see Liams face to know what it looked like.
But I'll give you a hint.
His eyes went big.

"Okay, lets go out this exit." Mason turned to me but really he was talking to Liam and Corey who were both holding onto our shoulders.

We all turned a corner and saw that a few kids were just standing still in front of the door. There arms were crossed and they didn't look like they wanted to be messed with.

But I never do what people want.
Right?

"Okay, lets go a different way." Mason said out loud. I didn't listen to him, instead I kept walking as if I was naturally about the leave the school.

"Lacey don't!" I heard mason whisper shout over to me. But it was too late.

"Excuse me." I said, trying to get by.
Both of the guys put their hands on my shoulders and stopped me from moving any further.
I didn't say a word, I simply looked up at them and started to growl to myself.

"Sorry. But You aren't going anywhere." One of them said. I think his name was Jake. Whatever the hell it was, Jake and his friend were about to get their asses kicked.
"Aren't you Liam Dunbar's girlfriend?" Jake asked me with a playful smirk on his face. Oh no, I know what they are thinking.
I didn't answer them, instead I slowly started to walk backwards.

Jake and his friend followed on my trail.

Don't do it...

They both whistled and immediately two men showed up right behind me.

And they did it.

I turned around to see that it was some of the guys from the football team and lacrosse team. Sure they weren't exactly good at the sport, but they were big.

"You'll know where he is... won't you?" Jake asked me, looking down and slowly walking towards me.
When I tried to turn around the two boys locked their hands onto my arms and faced me towards Jake.
Obviously I'm able to kick their asses with a snap of my finger, but the fact that they are mortal and we are at school during school, in front of tons of people, means that I can't.

Jake walked closer to me and leaned down, his eyes meeting mine.
"Why don't you tell me where your little boyfriend is? Yeah?" His smile pissed me off. As if he thought that he had the upper hand.
Well. Not today.

In second I snapped my arms away from the lose grips of the two meat heads behind my and punched Jake square in the face. He fell to the floor and I turned around, kicking one of the other guys to the floor while jumping and twisting around the other guys body, flipping him over to land him on his back.