Day of the dead

"Yeah haha. It's me." She smiled.

"Y-y-your here.." I said

She smiled again. That bright sunny, perfect smile.
"Yeah. We all are."

Suddenly, everyone was next to her that had been lost. Everyone.
"Lacey.." Allison started.

"This is my mom." She said, hugging an averaged height woman with short short redish hair.

"This is Erica." She said, shuffling over to a pale blonde with perfect curls and gorgeous brown eyes.

"That is Boyd" she said, pointing to a tall dark man standing right next to her, he sent me a smile and waved, I gladly waved back to him.

"That is Paige." Paige looked absolutely beautiful, pale and clear skin with dark long hair.

"And that is-"

"Aiden.." I said. He was definitely Ethan's twin. I had only heard stories about him though.

"Brett And Lorie." I turned to them. They both hugged each other and smiled at me.
"I-I'm so sorry guys." I cried

"Lacey, it's okay. I actually wanna thank you." Brett began to say.
"You helped us so much along the way, even though I wasn't always the best person to you.. especially Liam. I don't want you guys to be sad over us, we're with our family now. We're happy."
I ran over to the two of them and hugged them. I didn't want to let go, but eventually I did and stepped back again.

Allison gestured towards me to the rest of the group.
"Guys. This is Lacey."

Different tunes of "heys" and "hi's" were sent my way as they all sling their arms over one another and smiled at me.
And suddenly, I saw all the memories.
Flashes of their lives with the pack surged through my mind in seconds, and I could see it all.
Tears filled my eyes as I watched what seemed like a movie playing in my head.
Then it finished.

"They miss you guys so much." The tears were trickling down my cheeks.

They all smiled back with glassy eyes.
"We miss them too." Erica said.

"And so do I." I froze in my place, not daring to move another inch, or centimeter, nothing.
I knew that voice. I'd know that voice from anywhere.

I slowly turned around, and saw the one woman I always looked up too.
"Mom?"

Her smile went wide as her pearly whites showed, her eyes scrunched down as tears fell down her cheeks.
"Hello Lacey. My beautiful baby girl." Her arms wrapped around me in seconds as I clung onto her faster than I believed I could.
She smelled exactly the same as she used too. Honey and soft lavender. Her hair was just as soft as it always was.
Even the warmth of her skin, her body. I felt like I had forgotten it.

"I've missed you so much." My voice cracked, digging my head further into her hug.

"Oh my beautiful baby, you have no idea how much I have missed you too. But how much I have loved watching you grow into a strong young woman." She brought my face from out of her hug and held it in her palms.
"We have been watching over you guys for a long time now. And you all have grown so much. You, your brother, and your father, never fail to amaze me. But now, it's time you go back, and live your life."

I stared at her in shock.
"B-But how can I go back now? I don't wanna lose you again."

Her head tilted and her smile went warm.
"Oh honey, there is no place you can go where I won't be there with you, right by your side. I am constantly with you, at every second of everyday. I've never left you, you have never lost me. And you never will."

The river streaming down my face now made me look like a sick mess but I wasn't in the right mood to care about what I looked like at that specific moment.
"Now." She said,
"Go back down there and save the world."

I nodded at her and hugged her tight. When she let go, she walked over to the line of amazing people. All of them were still wrapped in each other's arms.
"Tell them hi for us when you get down there, yeah?" Aiden asked.

I sent them all a huge teary smile.
"How could I not."

They all waved goodbye and started hollering at me, smiling and laughing as they disappeared. Then everything went dark.

My eyes shot open as I gasped, lunging my body forward from the desk in the classroom.
My breathing was heavy and loud, like I couldn't get enough air in.

"Lacey?" I heard a husky voice. I turned my head and spotted stiles and Scott, both standing right next to each other with bloodshot swollen eyes and puffed up lips, with red tints on their noses.

"Oh my god. I'm back." I laughed, touching my face, the desk, and practically everything else around me.
I stood up on both feet and balanced on them.
"I'm back." I whispered, looking up at both of them. They were so shocked, as if they had just seen a ghost.
I'm not sure if this situation would count as that...

"Oh... thank you god." Stiles whispered, taking long strides over to me and wrapping me in his long arms. His hug was strong and tight, leaving me no room to move around, but then again I didn't want too.
I felt even more pressure and soon realized that Scott was now joined in on our hug.
"I thought we lost you." Stiles cried. Actually cried, I could hear them both silently sobbing. Which of course just made me cry. We were all a sobbing mess.

"Guys." I said with a groggy voice.
"I know how to kill the anuk-ite. But I have to do it alone.. do you guys trust me?" I asked, looking at them both with my still watery eyes.

Stiles and Scott both looked at me and smiled.
"Yes, we do."

My face lit up as I engulfed them both into another hug.
"Be careful out there." Scott said to me. I nodded my head at them and let go of the hug. Wondering out into the hallways.

I was struttin my stuff, because for some reason, I knew for goddamn sure that this hideous beast was in the library.
And this guy is about to get his ass handed to him.

>>>>>>>>>>