Two and three

"Yeah. Those are a lot of bodies.." Malia snorted, looking down at the piles up bodies in the ice chest.

"Yeah. And there's going to be a lot more of we don't find it's other half." Liam spoke

"That would be great if we knew where it was.." I'm not sure if Theo looking at me right as he said this was a coincidence or not..

"Okay, but we do know one thing, we know it's a werewolf." Scott said

"Okay come on guys!" I shout
"It's obviously Aaron, how are we not seeing this?"

"We don't know that it was Aaron..." Scott said.

"Bullshit Scott. Sam and Aaron were testing everyone in the school to see if they were "supernatural", and guess who's idea it was to do that? Aaron's. Even though they themselves have never been tested. Sam doesn't even know where Aaron is right now. It's him, I know it is."

"Lacey how do you-"

"Shut up Liam. I know. Trust me on this." I say, looking each of them in the eyes as I stand my ground.
They all look back at me and give uneasy glances, but soon start to nod their heads.

"Alright... okay if it really is Aaron, then we need to find him fast." Scott said, getting our minds back to the point.

"Yeah, preferably before they merge."

"What happens if they merge?" Malia asks with a suspicious and uncertain look on her face.
Everyone stays silent as Scott looks at her and the floor.

"Deaton said that it would be unstoppable..." I say after everyone's silence.
"There is a legend. Saying that if you looked it in the eye, you'd turn to stone..."

Liam huffs.
"Well that's great. Get any luck on that army Scott?"

I turn to Malia and Scott.
"No." Malia answers

"They were all dead when we got there. they looked just like these bodies. But they also had one identity-less body."

"Shit..." all of us mumble

"Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation... because this room reeks of it."
Peter said, arriving into the room by standing in the doorway. His clothes were all burnt and had holes in it, while his skin looked dirty like he had been working on oily cars for weeks with no shower, or cleaning out the fire place while sweating a ton.

"What happened to you?" I asked, trying to hold back a smile that was fighting so desperately to escape.

He held up his steering wheel to the air.
"Hunters. Destroyed my perfect automobile. So if this thing had anything to do with it I'd like to be apart of this."
He said, slamming the steering wheel down on a few file cabinets.

"I thought you had two cars..." Malia scolds

Peter then holds up a piece of the second car I assumed were supposed to be the keys... just too burned to tell.
"There is going to be hell to pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something's happening in beacon hills. Something to the people here. I- I just need to know if everyone is okay. Just please call me, please. One call. That's all I'm asking for, is one call. If you can't call me back, I'm going to get the answers a different way. I know it's hard okay but just try to remember. Try to remember, it's my pack too."

The voicemail ended and Scott walked over to the desk in Deatons clinic and shut the phone.

"Who's phone is this again?" I asked