Something found

It definitely was an interesting night. But I'll spare you the details...

I was laying on the bed at the moment. Well, laying on Liams chest, on the bed.
Bare chested.
I didn't speak. Neither did he. We didn't need too. Being with him felt like a breath of fresh air. He felt incredible, life saving. I needed him.

"Lacey... I know you're awake." He spoke softly.

I nodded my head. Not really wanting to speak just yet.

"I-... I don't think I should be here.." I said, his heart rate was picking up. He was scared. He didn't want to say it. I could feel the emotional pull.
He wanted to stay. He wanted nothing else but to stay with me, right now.
"You're in a relationship... you are with Theo.. I-.. I can't be here with you.."

I knew that. He could, but he shouldn't...
he started to get up, getting himself dressed and placing his legs into the opening of his pants, pulling them up around his waist.
"Liam, Wait.." I said, sitting up in my bed as I pressed the sheets against my chest, covering myself.

He paused in his place and looked at me.
Those eyes...

"Please, don't say anything. If you do, I won't be able to leave." He said, looking away from me and down to the floor as he stood shirtless, closing his fists.

"Good. Because I don't want you to leave..." I said truthfully.
He looked back at me and sighed, letting his head fall.
He walked closer and sat down on the edge of my bed.
I scooted myself closer to him. Still pressing the sheets to my body as I sat beside, facing him.
"Please don't leave me.." I whispered to him. Leaning my head on his shoulders.

He huffed and grabbed me by the waist. Pulling me over his lap. My body felt cold as the sheets fell off, revealing my body, but it soon warmed up as I got closer to him.
My legs were on both sides of him as my arms were wrapped around his neck, and his stayed on my hips.
I rested my forehead on his as he held me close.
"What are you doing to me?..." he whispered in his low husky voice.

I simply hummed in response and locked my lips with his. I could never get enough of him. I felt one of his hands tighten around me as the other went loose. Trailing the inside of my leg.
I gasped as I felt him at my center.
I lifted my head up as he kissed my neck all over, leading down to my chest.
I couldn't help but move against his hand.

He laid me down on my bed as he continued to play with me. I griped onto my sheets, twisting them in my hands as he leaned down to nuzzle against my neck.

He was so warm. Always so warm. I could never be cold around him.
He moved deeper inside, making me gasp again.
"Oh god. Please never leave me Liam."

"Wouldn't dream of it baby." He said, catching his breath at the last moment.
He stayed longer, but once again...
I'll spare you the details..

~~~~~~~

"Babe, do you want ice cream?"
"Haha. Never mind."

Oh, he knew me so well...
within minutes,
Liam was walking out of my kitchen and over to the living room with two bowls filled with ice cream and a plate of cookies.
My mouth was already watering..

"Okay, don't attack me, I'm gonna put the them down now." Liam said cautiously, slowly putting down the plate and bowls of ice cream. As soon as he was out of the way, I attacked that ice cream.

I was practically done within seconds, and snuggled up next to Liam.
"Can I touch you without losing a finger?" He chuckled

"Maybe... at your own risk."
I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around me and brought me close to him. Of course we were watching the mummy.
It felt like old days. It felt like before, when I hardly knew the supernatural world even existed. Before Liam and I were even together. When mason had come over with ice cream and everything.
Those were good days

"Yeah. They were... remember the look on Scott and Stiles's face when they walked in and saw us laying together?"
I knew that to the average person, mind reading and having such a connection to someone would seem to be too much. But god did I love it. I loved how he could tell what I wanted. How he could be with me at any second of the day.
I loved how no matter what we knew how each other were feeling.

"They were so mad haha." I chuckled at the thought.
I think that was the day they had told me about the supernatural. Either that or the day after. I can never remember.

"Do you ever wish that you never found out about the supernatural?" He asked me.

Yes...

"Hmm... do you ever wish you never came back?"

My head shot up with that question.
"What?"

He sucked in a breath as if he was already expecting his answer.
"Do you wish you never got the call to come back? Do you wish you had never been brought into this life, never met us?" He asked, looking down at me with those glistening eyes.

"Never. I never wished that. Yes I sometimes wish that I was never introduced to the supernatural world. It would have made like a whole lot easier. But, I would never even think about changing the fact that I came here." I said. He gave me a simple little head nod.
"Now can we please get back to our movie, it is just starting to get good." I didn't wait for an answer, I simply snuggled up closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, holding him tight and watching the movie.

We finished the movie, and I didn't fall asleep this time. But just as we were about to put in the sequel, our phones started to buzz.
I turned to look at the time and it was
5:45 pm

I sighed.
"Right on schedule it seems."

I got a weird glance from Liam as he sat up straight on the couch
"What do you mean?"

"Well. It seems like everything serious always goes down at night time. Nothing important ever happens in the morning." I said. He just blankly stared at me then started dying of laughter.

Was it something I said?

My phone started to buzz like crazy, so I picked it up and saw that Scott was calling.

"Hello?" I said into my phone

"Lacey. You need to come down to the station right now." Scott said on the opposite line

"Why? What's going on?"

"We found Theo. He's been arrested."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>