C H A P T E R - 19

In the next day

•Andy's POV•

*I'm eating my breakfast in the kitchen and thinking about last night, in one hand there's Rye, I like him a lot and I want to be with him but I need to be sure that he also wants this I can't let him break my heart again and in the other hand is Mikey, if me and Rye really happens I'll have to tell him and honestly I don't know how he will react, he always told me to not fall for Rye and I promised nothing like that would happen and I'm afraid to lose him.
I finish my breakfast and I call Mikey telling him that I'm ready and after 10 minutes he knocks on my door and we go together to school.
The morning at school was pretty boring, Mikey confessing his strange ideas and thoughts about life, teachers talking too much and I didn't saw Rye at school, all my hopes with him are slowly disappearing, he told me amazing things yesterday but today he doesn't even appears, maybe he was kidding or drunk, how could I think that he really mean what he said.
Me and Mikey go to the canteen, we grab our lunch and we sat in one of the tables, we start talking and eating and then I feel a hand on my back, a smile appears on my face thinking that is possibly Rye but that smile quickly disappears and it's replaced with an 'not again' echoing on my mind when I see Brook, I thought this had ended.*

Andy: "I'm not in the mood for your bullshits so please just go away."

Brook: "Uh little Andy now has a voice, is that because your friend is now here..." *he points to Mikey* "...he can't defend you."

Mikey: "Yes I can!" *he gets up*

Andy: "Mikey stop please and Brook please just leave us alone."

*I get up grabbing my food and I start walking when Brooks stops in front of me and throws my food in the floor and everyone looks to us then I hear a familiar voice screaming 'that's enough' and someone getting up*

Rye: "You need to stop with that Brook, he didn't did anything to you why you keep bothering him?"

Brook: "Because he's obviously gay!"

Rye: "That is none of your business. Also why is that a problem, there's nothing wrong at liking boys you know?!"

Brook: "Why are you defending him, we talked about this and you told that you didn't care about him. Why you changed your mind Rye, why?"

*Tears start appearing on my eyes and Rye looks to me, he then looks to everyone that is watching us. He comes closer to me, put his right hand on my waist pulling us impossible closer and his left hand on my cheek, I look to him on the eyes and I can feel all his insecurities on that look and without warning he connect our lips, I feel myself smiling to the kiss. We break the kiss but our noses are still touching and he says 'I want you to know this, I love you, I really do' in a tone that I only myself could hear it, we pull apart and I see everyone in shock, some whispers, Brooklyn's face terrified and then I see Mikey...*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥