C H A P T E R - 7

Rye: "I think you should stop now Brooklyn." *he grabs Brook's fist before it hits his brother's face*

Brook: "Rye we were just having fun!"

Rye: "I don't think they were enjoying it." *he points to Andy and Mikey*

Brook: "And since when do you care? I admired you Rye, now you're just an as-" *he tries do say but Rye's fist hits his face, Brook fights back hitting Rye's nose that starts bleeding, Rye looks furious to his shirt that is covered with blood and goes on top of Brook hitting his face with a strong and firm punch.*

Andy: "Rye stop please!" *he tries to separate them with Jack's help but they don't stop fighting until a teacher came and separate them.*

Brook: "This is your fault Andy, stupid g-!"

Jack: "Brook!" *Brook looks to him and stops talking, the teacher looks to the four students*

Teacher: "Brook, Rye, Andy and Jack come with me to the director's office! This is unacceptable, it's your first days boys, what were you thinking?" *the four boys follow the teacher to the director's office.
The teacher enters and explains the situation and Brook and Jack enter first leaving Andy and Rye alone in the waiting room.
After 5 minutes of an awkward silence Andy finally speaks.*

Andy: "Humm Rye?" *Rye looks to him* "Thank you."

Rye: "For what?"

Andy: "Defending Mikey, if wasn't you Brook would probably kill him." *he laughs*

Rye: "Probably!" *he laughs* "But I wasn't just protecting Mikey, I was also defending you!" *he smiles to Andy and Andy looks confused to him*

Andy: "You saw the whole thing?"

Rye: "I was just a meters away when it all started."

Andy: "Oh so you heard everything?"

Rye: "Yes. But you're okay now, right?"

Andy: "Yeah, I'm okay."

Rye: "Good!" *he says smiling*

*Brook and Jack leave the office not a long after, Rye enters next and Andy stays now alone with his thoughts in the waiting room.*

•Andy's POV•

*What he mean about that? Does he really care about me or he just felts that needs to defend me because I'm his brother's best friends? And also he saw the all thing so he heard the part when Brook said that I was gay, Rye didn't mentioned that but I'm not feeling comfortable about this all thing being exposed and talked in school, what I'm going to do now?!*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥