C H A P T E R - 8

•No one's POV•

*Andy finally enters in the office after 10 minutes, he explains what happened not mentioning what Brook called him and why the fight started but he says that Rye was just defending Mikey. The director explains the school can't accept violence so they need to be in detention after classes, Andy nods and leaves the office.
The rest of the day was just normal, Rye avoiding Andy and Andy explaining to Mikey that he needed to stay in school after classes to detention so they agreed meeting at Mikey's house later to watch a movie together.
Andy goes to the detention room and Brook, Jack and Rye are already there, he sits in front of Jack.
After 20 minutes of pure silence, Andy feels someone tapping on his back, he turns around and Jack hands him a paper, he opens it 'I need to tell you something about Rye, can we meet after in the lockers? -Jack', he looks to Rye who's playing on his phone doesn't understand what Jack is trying to say, he writes and gives the paper to Jack 'So you and Brook can joke about me again? No thank you. -Andy'. Jack taps on Andy's back again and Andy opens the paper 'No Andy, I tried to stop Brook but he didn't listen. Please Andy, I think you should know this, can we meet? -Jack', Andy stops to think a little, he doesn't know if Jack is telling the truth but he wants to discover so he looks to Jack and nods his head confirming the meeting.*

•Andy's POV•

*The detention ends 1 hour after, I watched everyone leaving the room and Jack looks one more time to me smiling and leaves to the lockers, I don't know if this is a good idea but I'm really curious so I leave the room going to the lockers too, no one is there is just me and Jack.*

Andy: "So is this just another game or you really have something to tell me?"

Jack: "No, I really need to tell you something about you and Rye!" *I look confused to him*

Andy: "Me and Rye? There's nothing between me and Rye."

Jack: "Is not exactly about yo-"

Andy: "Just say it!" *I interrupt him and he takes a deep breath before talking*

Jack: "Before you freak out we all know that you're gay for a long time Andy..." *I look to him in panic* "...sorry Andy but was kinda obvious but that's not the point. So some guys tried to actually talk with you and ask you for a date or something like that but Rye... he like... stopped them."

Andy: "What do you mean about that?"

Jack: "Me, Brook and Rye were really close so he kinda used us to keep the boys away from you. We told the boys to not come closer to you because you were not into them, I always thought that was a little bit strange but I didn't care about that but today when he defended you, I knew that I needed to tell you about this... I don't know what's going on between you two but Andy something is going on."

Andy: "I really don't know what to say."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥