C H A P T E R - 17

3 days later

•Andy's POV•

*A lot of things had happened in the last 3 days... since the big conversation with my dad we are really close always laughing with each other, Brook suddenly stopped with all the comments and that stuff I don't know why I'm just glad that stopped, Mikey also spent a lot of time in my house because since the call with Rye when I told him kinda everything, I'm avoiding him so I don't go to their house since then. Apart from that, everything is okay except my broken heart... when I see Rye at school something inside me tells me to run to him, forgive him and kiss him but I know that I can't, he hurt me and I will never forget that. My phone rings pulling me away from my thoughts, I look to the screen seeing Mikey's name on it and I answer the call.*

Mikey: 'Hey Andy, what are you doing?'

Andy: 'Nothing interesting really... just thinking.'

Mikey: 'You think too much Andy and you know that.'

Andy: 'Yeah I know but I'm sure you didn't call me only to say that so what do you want?'

Mikey: 'You're right, I'm really bored at home so can you please come here, you don't need to sleep here, I just need your company! Please!'

Andy: 'I'm sorry Mikey but today I can't, I have a lot of things to do.'

Mikey: 'Like what? Seriously Andy? You haven't been in my house in the last 3 days, what's going on? It will be just me, you and my mom... my dad is at work and Rye is going to sleep on his friends' house. I really don't understand.'

Andy: 'Okay, okay I'm coming but stop bothering me! Just give me 10 minutes I'm going to call my dad.'

Mikey: 'Thanks! Love you.'

*He hangs up the call and I call my dad to warn him that I'm going to Mikey's, Rye is not there so he will not  be a problem.
After 10 minutes of walking I arrive at his house and he opens the door, we spent the rest of the day talking, watching movies and repeating all this again until his mom said the dinner was ready. We went to the kitchen, we start eating and after some minutes the bell door rings and I look confused to Mikey.*

Mikey: "Is probably dad I'm going to open it." *he says to his mom getting up from the table going open the door and a familiar voice that I didn't want to hear echoes on the house*

Rye: "Liam had a problem at home so I couldn't sleep there and- *he stops talking with Mikey when he looks to me* "Andy you're here..." *I low my head continuing eating*

*He sits next to his mom and I'm glad that his mom talked with him the all dinner so I didn't had to look or talk to him... after all this time ignoring him, his calls, his texts this had to happened.
Me and Mikey end the dinner and we go to his room, an hour later I look to my phone and I see that is really late so I say to Mikey that I need to go home and we go to the living room so I can say goodbye to his mom.*

Mikey's mom: "Are you leaving Andy?" *she smiles to me*

Andy: "Yes, it's really late so I'm going to walk back home."

Mikey's mom: "No you're not! It's too late and I'm not going to let you walk alone at night."

Andy: "No it's ok-"

Mikey's mom: "Rye, grab your car keys and come here!" *she screams interrupting me and a feeling of panic installs on my body*

Rye: "What mom?" *he approaches to us*

Mikey's mom: "I need you to drive Andy home, is really late and I don't want him to walk alone, is that okay?" *he looks to me like asking for permission*

Andy: "It's really not necessary, I can walk-"

Rye: "It's okay I can drive him."

*I look to him but he doesn't look to me, I say goodbye to Mikey and his mom and we go to his car, we enter on it and he starts driving in silence, an awkward and terrible silence. After 10 minutes he stops the car in front of my house and before I can open the door he locks the car and I look to him furious.*

Andy: "What the f-"

Rye: "Have you been avoiding me?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥