C H A P T E R - 18

Andy: "Please let me go, I don't want to have this conversation."

Rye: "Why not Andy?! It's a simple question, you just have to answer yes or no. Talk with me!"

*I can feel the anger on his voice and I know I can't keep the words and thoughts just for myself*

Andy: "What you want me to tell you?! Of course I've been avoiding you Ryan, if you think that was easy for me it was not and don't say that you didn't defend me in that day because of Mikey because I know you're lying! In the last 3 days I have been feeling broken, when I look to you at school I have this urgency to kiss and hug you but I can't Rye! I don't know what is happening in your head but you need to fix that! Now can you please open the fucking door!"

*I look to him and he doesn't move, I put my hand on his shoulder to see if he reacts and he looks to me and I realise he has tears on his eyes*

Andy: "Ryan are you-"

Rye: "Please listen all I have to say and then if you still don't believe me I'll let you go." *I nod* "You're right, the reason for not defending you in that day had nothing to do with Mikey. I never felt something for anyone until our first kiss, I knew that it wasn't just a kiss for an one time thing. In that moment I realised why I didn't want to see you with other boys, because I like you Andy."

Andy: "You like me?! You don't like anyone, you're just confused. And why would you hurt someone that you like, someone whose only intention was to love you?"

Rye: "I wasn't sure about my feelings for you and before Brook punched you he talked with me and he asked what was happening between us and I panicked so when he punched you I didn't do anything. I was afraid of what people at school would think if I showed that I fell for someone, that I fell for a boy, that I feel for my brother's best friend, that I fell for you. Yes Andrew I hurt you and I made you think that I didn't care about you but trust me, I like you and when I say sorry I really mean it.
I never thought that I'd like you but that happened and you deserve to know my true feelings and I totally understand if you don't like-"

*I interrupt him with my lips on his, I missed his lips, how our lips fit perfectly and the feeling that grows inside me when our lips start moving in sync, I can feel the salty of his tears in my mouth and when we break the kiss with just our foreheads touching and our eyes closed, I pull apart opening my eyes to look to him and his eyes are full of tears, I never saw him crying. I clean his tears with my thumb.*

Andy: "Rye, I like you a lot but you hurt me and I can't forgive you this easily, you told me your feelings but you didn't show them, this kiss isn't enough... I need to be sure that you really want this. Bye Rye, see you tomorrow at school."

*he unlocks the car and I leave the car and going to my house.
I enter and I see my dad sitting on the table looking to the window and in that angle he could perfectly see what was happening on the side of the road where Rye's car was parked.*

Andy: "I'm here dad."

Andy's dad: "I know..." *he looks to me* "Does Mikey knows?"

Andy: "No..." *I answer knowing exactly what he's talking about*

Andy's dad: "I'm not going to say anything because it's your life and you need to learn by yourself but you know that you're going to hurt him."

Andy: "I know dad and I'm afraid to lose my best friend but I can't fight my feelings anymore, I need to be happy."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥