C H A P T E R - 12

In the next day

•Andy's POV•

*I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with strong arms around my waist and a hot breath in my hair, I look up to his beautiful face and suddenly all the memories from last night cross my mind, Rye's hands on my body, his lips on mine... this shouldn't have happen for many reasons but I'd love to repeat this mistake over and over again. I need to come back to Mikey's room before he wakes up so I look to Rye's phone and a sigh of relief leaves my mouth when I see that's 6am so he's not wake up yet.
I get up trying to not wake up Rye and I go to Mikey's room trying to not make any noise, his alarm will ring in 30 minutes so I just lay next to him thinking. After 30 minutes Mikey wakes up.*

Mikey: "Hey, are you awake Andy?"

Andy: "Yeah." *I turn around facing him now*

Mikey: "You didn't watch me while I was sleeping, right?"

Andy: "Of course not! I'm not weird."

Mikey: "Not sure about that part but okay." *I laugh* "I'm gonna see if my mom needs help with the breakfast and get some clothes from my wardrobe."

*He leaves the room and I open his wardrobe searching for some clothes but I don't like anything, after some minutes I hear a knock on the door.*

Andy: "Your mom needs help Mikey?" *I scream but no one answers so I turn around seeing that is not Mikey entering in the room.*

Andy: "Hey Rye." *I see something on his hands*

Rye: "You could have woken me up."

Andy: "I didn't want to bother you and I needed to be here before he woke up."

Rye: "Yeah I know, take this." *he hands me the thing on his hand, that the white hoodie he is always wearing*

Andy: "I'll just use something from Mikey it's okay." *I say handing him back the hoodie*

Rye: "You know his clothes are terrible and also you need a big hoodie to hide that." *he points to my neck* "See you at school Andrew." *he kisses my cheek softly and leaves the room*

*I take off my shirt looking to the mirror to see what Rye was talking about and then I see a huge hickey on my neck, a smirk appears on my lips and I smile to myself glad that Mikey didn't notice it. I dress Rye's hoodie going to the kitchen where is Mikey and his mom.*

Andy: "Good morning!"

Mikey's mom: "Good morning Andy, did you sleep well?"

Andy: "Yes, thank you."

Mikey's mom: "Sit here with us, Rye and his dad already left so is just us."

Mikey: "Is that Rye's hoodie?"

Andy: "Yes... your clothes are terrible you know that!"

Mikey: "Ouch!"

*We laugh and I sit on the table and start eating.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥