C H A P T E R - 16

•Rye's POV•

*I can't find Andy in school, he probably went home. I know that I should have done something but I couldn't, I'm not sure about what I feel for him, I'm not sure if I like boys and definitely I'm not sure if I like Andy... my mind is a mess right now and I don't know what to do about that. I spent the rest of the school day thinking about what happened.
The classes end and I go to my car, some friends ask me if I want to go out with them but I'm not feeling into it so I just go home.*

Mikey: "Rye is that you?"

Rye: "Yeah..." *I close the front door*

Mikey: "Can you come to my room?"

*Fuck... Andy must have called him and told what happened. I go upstairs to him room.*

Rye: "Are you feeling better?"

Mikey: "Yes, mom gave me that terrible soup that she makes when we are sick and I'm under the effect of 3 or 4 pills so yeah I'm better." *we both laugh* "Andy told me what happened in school, was terrible!"

Rye: "About that I'm really sorry-"

Mikey: "I'm really sorry for him too." *he interrupts me and I look confused to him*

Rye: "Wait, what?"

Mikey: "You know, Brook is totally an asshole, why he keep doing this things to Andy?! Is so unfair, he never did anything to him."

*Andy didn't tell the whole story probably.*

Rye: "Yeah I don't understand. I'm going to my room now if you need anything just scream my name." *I go to the door smiling to him*

Mikey: "Rye?" *I turn around* "Is everything okay?" *I nod smiling*

*I leave his room going to mine and I just crash on my bed with my face in my pillow, why he didn't said anything to Mikey? I was terrible to him, I didn't helped him and he still protected me not telling the truth to Mikey. I keep thinking about these a couple minutes and I decided to text Andy.*

Rye
Andy?

Rye
We need to talk

Andy
*seen*

Rye
Look I'm sorry okay?!

Andy
*seen*

Rye
I know that I should have done something but I couldn't...

Andy
*seen*

Rye
Please Andy!

Andy
*seen*

Rye
Stop seeing my texts and not answering them

Andy
*seen*

Rye
Andrew...

Andy
*seen*

*He keeps reading my texts and not answering them so I decided to call him and after calling him 12 times he answers the phone.*

Rye: 'Andy?'

Andy: 'What do you want?'

Rye: 'Let me explain-'

Andy: 'Please don't!' *he interrupts me* 'I don't wanna hear it Rye, you hurt me, and it hurt because you mattered to me.'

Rye: 'But I care about you Andy.'

Andy: 'No you don't Ryan... you care about what I gave to you, all the kisses, hugs and intimate moments didn't mean nothing to you I was just a toy for you, another fuck, another person to mess around.'

Rye: 'You don't know that...'

Andy: 'Yes I do! My head kept telling me that you didn't like me but my heart gave me so many hope that you really felt something for me and when I looked to you or when you kissed me all I could hear was my heart. So let's go back to when you didn't give a damn about me and when I was just your brother's best friend, but deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this and it's not my fault.'

*he hangs up the call and I don't move thinking about all the things he told me, after some minutes I receive a message from him 'Out of all the people who had to hurt me, why did it have to be you?' and a tear falls on my phone screen.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥