C H A P T E R - 11

Andy: "What are you doing here?" *he whispers in panic, quickly closing the door behind Rye and looking to his shirtless body*

Rye: "I live here Andrew!"

Andy: "You know what I'm talking about. How did you know that was me here and not Mikey or your parents?"

Rye: "Mikey never wakes up in the middle of the night and my parents use the other bathroom so I guess only could be you." *he low his voice making his last words hardly audible and starts approaching to Andy that is now between the wall and Rye*

Andy: "So what's on your min-" *he tries to say but Rye's lips on his stop him*

*A soft kiss starts but Rye changes that in just seconds kissing Andy's soft lips harder and deeper.
Andy's hands are on Rye's back tracing his toned back muscles, Rye whispers a little 'jump' into Andy's ear and Andy obeys wrapping his legs around Rye's waist hands now gripping the brunette fluffy hair pulling him closer.
Rye's tongue slips inside Andy's mouth, gentle but demanding, they fight for dominance but Andy gives up and let him explore his mouth. Rye's hands go down to Andy's ass squeezing a little and a soft moan gets out of Andy's mouth.
With Andy's legs around his waist and his hands on the blond's ass supporting him, Rye opens the door and without breaking the kiss brings the intense make out session into his room laying Andy in the bed and kissing his delicate neck skin leaving for sure love bites that Andy will have to explain in the next morning.
He ends his work on Andy's neck and leaves a final kiss on his lips but their foreheads are still touching.*

Andy: "Why did you stop?"

Rye: "You know what would happened if I didn't stop and also..." *he smirks* "...we can continue this another day." *Andy smiles relieved that for Rye this wasn't just an one time thing but he still has his doubts about it*

Andy: "I need to come back to Mikey's room." *he says getting up but Rye grabs his arm*

Rye: "No you don't!"

Andy: "Yes I need Ryan, imagine that Mikey wakes up and sees that I'm not there."

Rye: "I told you, Mikey never wakes up in the middle of the night and also you can come back to his room before his alarm."

Andy: "Rye you don't know that for sure-" *Rye interrupts him*

Rye: "Andrew you're going to stay here..." *he brings Andy to his lap* "...with me!"

Andy: "Humm okay, I guess..."

Rye: "Great!" *he kisses Andy's cheek before laying down with him and pulling him closer to his body*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥