C H A P T E R - 13

One week later

•Andy's POV•

*A week after the night in Mikey's house here I am, in Rye's car, his hand on my thigh, a smile on my face and all I could think about is what happened in this week and how things went to small looks to kisses when no one was watching.
The truth is, what happened that night in Mikey's was not an one time thing like I thought...
In the last days me and Rye kissed a lot and sometimes more than kisses or cuddles, we spent a lot of time in each other's houses, when Mikey went to another division of the house we always kissed, hidden meetings in secret places but in school we only shared some looks, smiles and sometimes little whispers but never talking to each other in front of other people, this last week was totally a hide and seek game with Mikey.
No one seems to notice anything we still not talk in front of our parents and when Mikey is near we don't even look to each other.*

Rye: "We're here!" *he says moving me away from my thoughts and we are now in front of my house*

Andy: "Oh really?! Thanks for the ride." *I grab my things from the back seats* "Actually Rye... my dad is at work so I have the house to myself do you want to come in?"

Rye: "Andy..." *he smirks to me parking the car and following me to my house. I go to the kitchen to eat something but I feel a hot breath on my neck*

Andy: "Ryan what are you doing?" *I say and a small moan leaves my lips when he kisses a sensitive spot on my neck*

Rye: "I can stop if you want to but I think you don't want that." *he puts his hands on my waist and turns me around and his lips crash against mine, his arms on my waist and my hands on his neck pulling him closer, we pull back just gasping for some needed air and not even a second later our lips reunite and his hands start going up and under my shirt*

Andy: "We can't do this here." *I say and I grab his hand going to my room without hesitation*

❗️smut warning❗️

*I open the door and he pushes me to the wall locking the door, his hands rest on my waist and his lips meet again my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses, my hands move from his chest to the bottom of his shirt and he is now shirtless in front of me and quickly my shirt is on the floor too.
We both fall softly on the bed, he on top roughly kissing my lips, Rye passionately traces every single curve on my body and his hands are now in my jeans unzipping them, pulling them off with my boxers which made me moan and Rye smirks. He takes his jeans and boxers too not breaking the kiss, I flip us around and I'm now on top of him, I go down on his body kissing his v-line and teasingly slowly I took his cock in my mouth and start bopping my head up and down, his hands grab my hair guiding me all the way down his cock deep throating him, I start going faster when I hear the curses and the moans leaving his mouth.*

•Rye's POV•

Rye: "Oh my god, Andy stop please! Now!" *I say getting up to grab the condoms and lube from his bedside table. I put the condom on my now hard cock, I open the lube bottle and without warning I enter one finger in him pumping it, not long after I add another finger and start scissoring them, he starts moaning really loud and arching his back. When I think he is enough prepared I took of my fingers and flip him over so he is now on his hands and knees, I line my cock up to his hole and slowly push into him, I let him adjust to my size and I groan softly at the feeling.
Andy moans and with that sound I start thrusting him, first slowly but when his moans start becoming more frequently I start thrusting him hard, I adjust myself slightly and a new angle gives me an unexpected roll of pleasure.*

Andy: "Right there Rye! My god." *he moans*

*I can tell he's getting closer so I slow my thrusts and I start pumping Andy's cock. I thrust a few more times deep inside him and we both cum with a loud moan escaping our mouths.*

Andy: "This was really intense." *I laugh and kiss his sweaty forehead before getting up to clean him*

Rye: "I need to go before your dad comes and my mom is waiting for me at home." *I start dressing myself*

Andy: "No! Stay please."

Rye: "You know that I need to go and you need clearly a shower." *he makes his mad face and I smile* "See you tomorrow at school." *I cup his face giving him a sweet kiss and I leave his room going to my car.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥