C H A P T E R - 1

•Andy's POV•

*My name is Andy, I'm 17 years old and I'm a high school student, my life is pretty boring and a typical student's life, studying and doing that things that all the teenagers do.
But my childhood wasn't the typical childhood that every child has, when I was young my mom got sick and I spent most of the days in the hospital, my dad never told me what was happening with her but I knew she was really sick, I only cried when she was asleep I didn't want to upset or make her sad, but five years ago I had to say goodbye to my mom, now I live alone with my dad, is sad, he doesn't talk about it but I know he misses my mom and honestly I miss her two.
It was the worst period of my life but when you have the best friend in the world everything changes.
Me and Mikey have been friends since god knows when, our mom's were best friends so we grew up together and we are inseparable.
Mikey is always there for me, when my mom died he helped in the process and honestly I think without him I wouldn't be here, his mom was also an important person in that time and became like a second mom for me.
All the big things in my life happened because of Mikey, we have the same age so we discovered everything together... when we were 10 we discovered our big passion, singing and we always sang to our families like mini concerts, at 13 we discovered our favourite place to sing and at 15 we discovered how to go to that place from school and we spend most of our time there.
Mikey always had problems with his older brother, he is two years older than us but he's repeating the last year so is also in our school and let me say that in the last years he really upgraded himself.
Last year Mikey had his first girlfriend but they broke up really quick when he found out that she only dated him because of Rye, his brother. In that year I also discovered that I didn't find girls really attractive and that's the reason why I never kissed or dated anyone, Mikey knows about this and is okay with that just begged to not fall in love with his brother... well, I think I can do that.
Rye is the boy that always end up in fights and win them, he is the popular guy but not that bad boy kind, every girl loves and wants him, he never dated someone but I'm pretty sure he fucked all the girls in our school but is not my business right...
This is our last weekend free before school starts again, our summer holidays were amazing and I'm so excited to come back to school, I have a good felling about this year.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥