C H A P T E R - 3

Andy: "Dad, I'm here!" *Andy says opening the front door of his house*

Andy's dad: "Hi Andrew how are you?" *he asks giving a little kiss on his son cheek*

Andy: "Good and you?" *Andy asks but feels a strange smell coming from the kitchen* "Dad smells like burned food... again!" *he says rolling his eyes and his dad laughs*

Andy's dad: "I'm sorry, I tried to cook your favorite food."

Andy: "You don't have to do that, I'm going to clean the kitchen and you can order a pizza, is that okay?"

Andy's dad: "It's perfect Andy."

*Andy goes to clean the kitchen while his dad order two pizzas, they sit on the couch waiting for the pizzas and talking*

Andy's dad: "Tomorrow we have lunch with Mikey's family, right?"

Andy: "Yes dad!"

Andy's dad: "Ryan is going to be there you know?" *Andy looks confused to his dad*

Andy: "I know dad, like in the last five years... what was that about?!"

Andy's dad: "Nothing Andy, just curious about something." *the door bell rings* "Yes, the pizzas are here!"

*He gets up going to the door. Andy stays in the couch thinking about what his dad asked him and how strange it was.
They eat in the couch and when they finish Andy says goodnight to his dad and goes to bed and texts Mikey before sleeping like he always do*

Andy - 8:03pm
Mikey?

Mikey - 8:04pm
I'm here!

Andy - 8:04pm
You are always here 😂

Mikey - 8:05pm
That's true, but tell me, what do you want?

Andy - 8:05pm
My dad came with a really strange conversation...

Mikey - 8:06pm
What do you mean? About what?

Andy - 8:07pm
Rye!

Andy - 8:08pm
Do you know something about this?

Mikey - 8:08pm
No, but what he told you?

Andy - 8:08pm
We were talking about tomorrow's lunch with your family and he told me 'Ryan is going to be there you know'.

Mikey - 8:09pm
That's strange, but just forget it!

Mikey - 8:09pm
I'm really tired, I need a goodnight of sleep, see you tomorrow Andy xx

Andy - 8:10pm
See you, goodnight xx

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥