C H A P T E R - 9

Jack: "I need to go now, but just think about it."

Andy: "Thank you Jack, really."

Jack: "You're welcome Andy! See you tomorrow."

Andy: "Goodbye."

*I can't believe this... Why would Rye do that, doesn't make any sense at all, I need to talk with him.
I take the bus to Mikey's house and after 30 minutes I arrive, I ring the bell and his mom opens the door saying Mikey is on the living room. Before I go there I go to Rye's room to talk with him about what Jack told me. I knock on the door.*

Rye: "Yeah, who is it?"

Andy: "It's me, Andy!" *I hear him getting up and opening the door smiling and I enter on his room*

Rye: "So Andrew, what do you want? Mikey's on the living room!"

Andy: "I know but I needed to talk with you." *he looks confused to me*

Rye: "About what?"

Andy: "Jack told me everything!"

Rye: "What's everything?"

Andy: "That actually some boys wanted to hang out with me and possibly date me and you told Brook and Jack to keep them away, that's not normal Rye! Just why? I need answers." *I feel my cheeks burning from angry*

Rye: "Just for fun."

Andy: "No! Was not for the fun Ryan, you've been also flirting with me. If you don't want to be honest with me this little game is over!"

*He starts coming closer to me looking straight into my eyes, my heart starts beating faster and our noses are almost touching, is he gonna kiss me? No, he wouldn't kiss me, right? He leans in and when I thought he was just about to kiss me he moves his head to the right and kisses my cheek softly.*

Rye: "Are we playing a game, Andy?" *he whispers in my ear and gets out of the room leaving me alone with burning cheeks and a confused mind.
I take a few minutes to get back to my normal state and I go to the living room where's Mikey.*

Mikey: "Where have you been Andy?!"

Andy: "I'm really sorry, I didn't know detention was so long, but I'm here now, what do you want to watch?"

Mikey: "Maybe this one."

*He chooses a movie and I like it so I nod my head and the film starts. After a couple minutes I feel someone entering in the living room, I look back to the door and I see Rye, Mikey noticing my action looks to him too.*

Mikey: "What do you want Rye?"

Rye: "Can I watch the movie with you guys?"

Mikey: "If you want to, but I don't think is your type of movie."

Rye: "Mikey you know nothing about my types."

*He sits next to me on the couch and starts watching the movie with us*

Rye: "Well, are you going to share that blanket or not? It's cold to everybody not just for you two love birds!"

Mikey: "Omg Rye, you're so annoying, can't you ask stuff like normal people?"

*I push the blanket a bit and place it on Ryes legs. After awhile I can feel him getting closer and closer until his leg is almost on top of mine. I really want to stand up for what I said earlier but I don't want Mikey to notice something's happening under the blankets. God, Rye's cheeky and smooth. I can feel him tracking my leg with his hand and stops in my hand, starting to gently rub it with his finger. Fuck, what should I do?*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the time you spent reading this part and I hope you liked it, I promise you will love the next one, at least I hope so.

Just to remind you that this fanfic is inspired by a movie to write this story, this time 'The Kissing Booth' available on Netflix.
   Again, it will not have the same ending neither storyline because I only took some little details that are not really significant to make it equal but I like to give credit to the person who inspired me.
   And once again, I will respectfully take this fanfiction down if superior entities tell me to do it.

If you have questions about this fanfic or just wanna talk you can always comment and I'll talk with you. I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language, I'm Portuguese and please correct me.

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me.

Love you all so much,
Maria ❥