Your eyes.. They light up my whole world.

Part 43:

"@(Directioner1); poor Hailie! How are her eyes Harry? Hope she gets better fast!"

"@(Directioner2); is she okay? Tell her we do love her, so so much! Poor Hailie :/ x x"

"@(Hater); she deserved it, bitch. I'm glad I squirted vodka in her eyes. I hope they fall out. Then Harry will see he belongs with me!"

Harry stared at this tweet for a bit. He looked at his fiancée sleeping next to him, cucumbers over her swollen, red eyes. This girl was lucky Harry wasn't there. He would've gone mental. "@ConorMaynard; @Harry_Styles hey man, hope Hailie's okay.. Is it alright if we come over sometime?? :)" ahh Conor. He's always been a good friend to Harry, but Hailie's never met him. He knew she was a major 'Mayniac' ever since 2006. He clicked reply. "@Harry_Styles; @ConorMaynard hi Con, yeah she's doing okay, thank god :) that'd be great, whatever time suits you guys" he sent the tweet. He hoped when Conor meant "we" that it was only him and Jack. He didn't want him bringing anyone over that Hailie wasn't comfortable with or she didn't know of. Hailie moved around under the sheets. "morning" she mumbled, smiling sleepily. "it's nighttime, love" Harry chuckled. He got more notifications on his twitter. He checked them. All sympathy for Hailie. He read her out some of the tweets. "aww, your fans are so sweet!" she giggled, rubbing Mason's back after his bottle. "I know.. They really are the best" she smiled. "when can I take these off, Haz?" she pointed to the cream pads that the doctor had prescribed her. "doctor said just lie down with them on for twenty minutes, to soak up any remaining vodka in your eyes" he read out the night. Hailie laid Mason down to change him. Sighing, she unbuttoned his baby grow. "you're lucky that I'm so used to this. I could do it in my sleep" Harry chucked. "you're halfway there" Hailie smiled sarcastically. "if I could see, I'd hit you" the buzzer on her phone went off. "yay! Time!" she finished with Mason, placing him into the cot that they had moved into their room, just while Hailie's eyes were getting better. "okay, let's see" Harry smiled. Peeling off the pads, Hailie blinked rapidly, trying to get used to the light. "well?" she smiled. Her eyes lit up, her smile made em do that. "beautiful. As always" he kissed her. She walked over to the mirror on her dressing table. Peering into it, she gasped. "what? What's wrong?" Harry put Emma back in the cot. He ran over to her, looking at her eyes. "nothing. It's just- I expected them to be all stressed from the vodka! But they're not!" she smiled again. Harry shook his head. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her forehead. "I have a surprise for you" she looked up at him. "Harry.. I hope you didn't spend any money on this 'surprise'?" she tilted her head. Harry shook his head again. "nope" she smiled. "good. What's my surprise?" Harry tapped his nose. "it wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?" he raised an eyebrow. "ohhhh! Harry!!" she whined. "you'll see to or row, baby. C'mon, let's sleep" he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. "can't sleep now that you've told me that!" she mumbled under her breath. "I heard that!" Harry called from the bathroom. Laughing, she crawled under the covers, and falling asleep, surprisingly fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like Hailie's surprise? I think it'll be nice for

her, she's been through a lot lately..

Feedback? x x

@LoveThatCurly