Scared? I'll protect you <3

Part 32:

"Danielle, Liam, we wanted to ask you something" Hailie looked up at Harry, holding his hand. "what is it?" Hailie rubbed her tummy. "we were wondering.. If maybe, you wanted to be godparents for our baby?" Danielle screamed, jumping up and down, hugging Hailie and kissing Harry on the cheek. "we'd love too, wouldn't we Liam? Ahhhhh!!" she screamed again, making Harry and Hailie laugh. Liam sat there in shock, holding his hands over his mouth. "are you sure about this, guys?" Hailie nodded. "I've seen the way you are with kids. You're brilliant, not to mention you're both so in love with each other, so you're perfect godparents for him" they smiled, hugging them and chatting. At around seven, Danielle and Liam left, and Harry and Hailie snuggled up on the couch watching films. Hailie was dozing off when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She sat forward, grabbing her stomach and wincing. "Hailie?" Harry said, concerned. He rubbed her back. "ah, Harry, my stomach. It really hurts" Harry kneeled down in front of her, wiping sweat from her forehead. "Harry, I think it's a contraction" his eyes widened. "no, no, you're only nine months tomorrow!" she smiled. "just ring the hospital, tell them we're coming" Harry stood up, dialling the hospital's number. "hello? Hi, this is Harry Styles, my girlfriend Hailie has just gone into labour. We think. Yeah, she thinks she's having a contraction." Harry blocked the speaker. "Hailie, have you pains anywhere but your lower abdomen?" Hailie shook her head, and continued to breathe slowly. In. Out. In. Out. This is what the midwife had told her to do incase something like this happened. "okay, thank you" Harry rushed to Hailie's side, holding her hand. "the midwife's coming, okay?" Hailie gasped. "Harry, I. Am. Not. Giving. Birth. To. Our. Child. In. Our. Home" she paused to breathe in between words. Harry kissed her forehead. "We're an hour away from the hospital baby, unless you wanna travel that far?" Hailie shook her head furiously. "I'm sorry, this is the best they can do" she nodded. "Harry?" he tightened his grip under her arms. "yeah?" she gasped, another contraction knocking the wind out of her. "don't. Leave. Me." he shook his head. "wouldn't dream of it. Midwife's here!" he let her in the back door. "Hailie! Oh good girl, you've been doing everything I told you" Hailie smiled, sweat shining on her face. "now, breathe, breathe, good girl" Hailie gasped. "another contraction?" Hailie nodded. "in, out. In, out." Harry was now pacing the room. "Harry I suggest you create a calm environment, this isn't going to be easy for Hailie and you panicking won't make it any better" Harry pulled at this curls, sat down beside Hailie, grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. "breathe with me, okay?" Hailie nodded. Harry breathed deeply, and Hailie mimicked him. The contraction passed, and she began to relax. "good girl. Now. Doctor Lynch will be here in ten minutes, and by then, from what I can see so far" -the nurse had been checking how much Hailie was dilated by- "you should be about ready to start pushing. The midwife smiled, getting out all her equipment from her bag. Hailie turned to Harry. "Harry, I'm not ready, I'm not, it's gonna hurt, what if I do it wrong? What's gonna happen? I'm scared!!" Harry kissed her. "shhhh... I'm here baby, the midwife's here, Doctor Lynch is gonna be here, everything's gonna be fine, you're gonna have the painkillers and everything will be okay, it's gonna hurt, but I know you'll be able to do it" they smiled. Just as they spoke, Doctor Lynch came rushing in the door. "Hailie! Are we all ready?" Hailie nodded. "nervous?" Hailie nodded again. "well, at least you have your boyfriend here with you" he smiled at Harry. Suddenly, rushing in the door, came Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall. "HAILIE!!" she was smothered with kisses. "guys! GUYS!!" they stepped back. "trying to have a baby here!" they laughed, and sat around on the couches. Perrie held Hailie's other hand. "we're so proud of you, Hailie" Louis said. "thank you" she smiled. "okay Hailie. Are you ready?" Doctor Lynch smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Thanks for all the reads! I really appreciate it :)

Feedback?

Next part coming as soon as possible, I have school now

so I won't have as much time, but trust me I'll try!

@LoveThatCurly x x