My kids are my life

Part 53;

The 'ding' went off as the seatbelt light was switched off. Hailie jumped at the noise. "Hails?" Harry asked, worried. "sorry, Haz, just the ding woke me up" Harry nodded, kissing her head. "I'll get us a drink, shall I?" Hailie nodded. She asked him for her usual. He put up his thumb, walking off to the bar. Hailie turned her phone on. '7 new messages' seven?

From; Nialler x;

Hey Hails !! Hope the flight's going okay, hows things?

From; Pezza :) x;

Hailiee! How's your flight babe? xx

From; Zayn B);

Hey Hailie, just checking in aha :) x

From; Liam :D;

Heyy Hailiee :) how are youu sins the weddin? Hop things r okay, Liam x

From; Danielle P :) x;

Hailie! How's everything? Hope the flight's okay, Eleanor and Louis say hi, their phones have broken, so they can't text you :/ hope your honeymoon is fab!! xx

From; Beckyy :* xoxo; (Hailie shook her head as she remembered that Becky had saved the name in herself)

Hey hon! Just making sure Harry hasn't destroyed you yet ;) nah jokes, just checking up on you, I know you're flying rn.. So did Harry tell you? He's the only one that knows! I wanna know EVERYTHING when you get back, kay?

From; Callum xx;

Hey Hails, hoping you're okay, just texting to see how your honeymoon is so far, you don't have to text back, I know it costs a lot of money, sure we'll talk when you get back babe :) enjoy! xx

"Aww Callum" Hailie said as Harry handed her the drink. "Thanks baby" she slid the phone into her bag again, sipping her drink and snuggling into Harry's side again. "Can't wait to get there, Harry, I bet it's beautiful" Harry smiled to himself. "It is.. You're gonna love it" Harry smiled mischeiviously. "go to sleep, only an hour left, and the captain said we're heading towards some turbulence" Hailie nodded, settling down.

Hailie's eyes fluttered open. She was in a car, lying down on someone's lap. They were driving. She sat up abruptly, but luckily, it was Harry. "babe, it's only me" he smiled. She nodded, glancing out of the window as they slowed down. She gasped. "what?" Harry looked out the window aswell. "we're in Venice!" Hailie exclaimed happily. Chuckling, Harry pulled into a driveway. Hailie jumped out of the car eagerly. "woah, woah, easy Hails!" Harry unlocked the door, and Hailie ran into the villa. She dropped the bags in shock. "H-Harry.." he turned on the chandelier. "you like it?" she nodded. "it's bloody amazing!" Harry chuckled, picked up the bags and walked into the bedroom to begin unpacking. Hailie explored the rest of the three storey villa.

The outside; http://enpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Italian-Villa-Spinaltermine-4.jpg

The inside;

Hall; http://www.classicaladdiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/nc-harrison-design-associates-italianate-villa-hallway.jpg

Harry and Hailie's bedroom; http://www.abamahotelresort.com/media/villa.jpg

Kitchen; http://www.alpinevillaretreat.com/images/Alpine_Villa_Kitchen.jpg

Dining area; http://inceptionwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nice-Dining-Rooms.jpg

Living room; http://www.villapapillon.com/images/caribbean-villa-living-room.jpg

Balcony; http://www.housedesigntrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Villa-Room-Exterior-by-Paul-de-Ruiter.jpg

Pool; http://www.bookbalivillas.com/photo/hotels/pics/villa-nataraja-majapahit_big.jpg

Hailie stood in the kitchen, drumming her fingers on the counter. "Dya like, baby?" Harry's arms snaked around her waist. "Like it? I love it!" they laughed, and Hailie began to make something to eat. Her phone lit up on the counter, showing up a picture of her two kids, lying on their backs, holding hands. It was the most adorable picture she had, and was definitely her favourite. Tears dripped from her chin and the tip of her nose onto the counter. She gasped shakily. Harry walked in. "mmm smells goo-" he noticed her crying. Rushing to her side to hug her, he gently soothed her. "what's wrong, love?" he wiped her tears with his thumbs. She showed him the picture on her phone, and he sniffed, nodding. He knew then that she missed Emma and Mason. Harry understood. He felt like he wasn't complete without them. Kind of like there was a hole in his heart aching to scoop his kids up into his arms to cuddle. "Shhh... Shhh... It's okay" he rocked her from side to side. "c'mon babe, sit down, I'll finish lunch.. You go on the laptop, yeah?" he handed her the laptop, and walked back into the kitchen, taking out his phone.

The photo; http://www.monaloca.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/holding_hands.jpg

"hello? Niall? Yeah, I need a favour"

Hailie sat on the couch, feet curled under her, laptop beside her. She held onto a cup of tea firmly. Harry had made it, then told her to wait as there was some sort of 'surprise'. She had asked what it was, but no way would he tell her. She was scrolling through her twitter feed, not tweeting anything, when a Skype call popped up. 'Incoming Skype call from; niall.horany.93' Hailie sat up, rushing to click accept. The video started to load. "c'mon, c'mon!" She urged to the laptop screen. Slowly, Niall's face showed on screen. So this was her surprise. "hi Niall!" Hailie said happily. "hiya! What's up?" Niall smiled. "not much, just missing you guys and the babies" Niall nodded. "well" he said. "you don't have to miss us anymore!" he reached to off-screen, and lifted Emma and Mason into his arms. Hailie gasped. "Mase! Em! Aww loveens!" she smiled happily. "you can thank your husband for this" Niall laughed. Harry's arms wrapped around Hailie's neck. She kissed his wrist. "oh, I will be" Niall scoffed. "that's disgusting!" laughing, they caught up on news at home, the flight over, etc. then Perrie and Zayn walked on screen. "PEZZA!" Perrie jumped over the back of the couch. "HAILZA!" they laughed at their mocking nicknames. "Aww how's everything?" Hailie asked. Once again, they caught up on news. Hailie spent time crying to her children, but their giggles made her laugh, making sad tears turn to happy ones. "we better go Hailie, the babies have to go down for sleeps" Hailie nodded sadly. "okay, thanks for this, I'll talk when we get back!" they said their goodbyes, and hung up. Hailie turned off the laptop, stood up and walked over to Harry slowly. "thank you" was all she said. She kissed him slowly. The kiss began to get more intense. Harry picked Hailie up, still kissing her, and walked to the bedroom, where they did more than just sleep..

------------------------------------------------------

So that's part 53!

What'd you think? I meant to post it yesterday but my Internet stopped working for ages :/

Feedback?

@LoveThatCurly (twitter) x x