It'll be a long two months..

Part 56;

"good morning everyone, this is your captain speaking, we're just coming into a little turbulence so if you could kindly put your seatbelts on for the duration of this flight that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you" the announcement cut off. Hailie shook Harry gently. "Harry. Haz. Hazza." Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "hmm?" he looked so cute. "we gotta put on our seatbelts, babe" Harry nodded. The plane began to shake with turbulence. Hailie gasped. Harry opened his arms. "c'mere, it won't hurt you, I won't let it" Hailie sniffed. She snuggled into his side. His arms wrapped tightly around her. She shook with fear. She had always hated flying, even as a little girl, it terrified her. "shh, Hailie calm down love" Hailie nodded, trying to stop shaking. Eventually she relaxed. "go to sleep babe, you got barely any last night" Hailie nodded. Her eyelids drooping, too heavy to keep open, Hailie drifted off to sleep.

"hello?" Harry answered. "hiya Harry! What time's your flight in?" the voice of Louis Tomlinson came from the other end of the phone. "hey Lou! Umm about.." he checked his watch. He was still on Italian time, an hour ahead. "12 o'clock Italian time?" Louis cleared his throat. "ahh cool! Everyone's so excited to see you guys! Dd you have a good time?" Harry smiled. "it was brilliant, thanks, good time without us?" Louis laughed. He cupped the phone and said something to Eleanor that Harry couldn't hear. "nah, not really" Harry stroked Hailie's fringe. "how's the kids?" Louis laughed. "what?" Harry chuckled. Louis' laugh was so funny. "they're really good, angels actually. I dunno why you and Hailie think it's so hard!" Niall's voice came from the background. "Lou, you had them for one night, not two weeks!" Harry chuckled. "so I guess Nialler'd say different, huh?" Hailie moved around on the seat. "Harry?" she mumbled sleepily. "hey babe" Harry said, forgetting about everyone on the phone. A loud "HI HAILIE!" came from the speaker, making Harry jump. Hailie reached for the phone. "I wanna talk" Harry handed her the phone, telling Louis to put it on loudspeaker. "hi guys!" she said. Perrie's voice came first. "aww babe we've missed you so much!" Hailie smiled. "I missed ye too!" Nialler spoke next. "I've missed the second Irish accent around, yah know?" Hailie giggled. She couldn't see it, but Niall blushed. Hailie spent twenty minutes talking to everyone in turn. "well, I better go, we're landing soon!" a loud cheer could be heard in response. Hailie giggled again. "bye guys!" she hung up after receiving about seven goodbyes.

The wheels of the airplane touched ground, and everyone cheered. Hailie was allowed out first, as Harry had booked first class, and Hailie suspected the air hostess was a Directioner. Harry took pictures with fans at the airport, while Hailie showed them pictures of the kids. Surprisingly, no hate. Harry was happy with that. They got their bags, and left the airport. Hailie sat into the driver's seat of her car, sighing happily. "ahhh... This was one of my things I was looking forward to!" Harry chuckled. He placed his hand over hers. "c'mon, let's go home" Hailie pulled out of the car park, and sped off. She couldn't wait to see her kids.

"WE'RE HOOOOOOME!" Hailie burst through the door. The kitchen door flew open, and her friends ran out and tackled her in a group hug. She giggled as she tried to breathe. The girls remained in a hug, while the boys attacked Harry with hair ruffles and man hugs as he waltzed through the door. Hailie ran up the stairs quickly. Sitting in their play rings, were Emma and Mason. Hailie wiped happy tears off her cheeks. She scooped them up into a hug and rocked back and forth, breathing in their smell. She had missed them so much.

*next day*

"Haz! C'mon! Shops don't stay open forever!" Harry was upstairs fixing his curls. Hailie made sure the babies were firmly strapped into their stroller. She began pushing the stroller back and forth, rocking and soothing them. Emma was sucking her thumb. She wouldn't take the dummy. Mason had fallen asleep with his dummy in his mouth, and Emma's in his hands. Hailie couldn't help but snap a picture. She decided to tweet it. "Mummy, Daddy, Em and Mase are off out for the day, Mason isn't too bothered though! Xx" within seconds, her mentions exploded. RTs, favourites, tweets and DMs. Hailie slid her phone into her pocket, smiling. Harry came down the stairs at that moment. "finally! Let's go!" Harry smiled, opening the door for Hailie. They strolled down the driveway, and walked into the street. Directioner mobbed them, but Paul pushed them back. "hey! Hey! One at a time!" Hailie stepped back, but fans asked for her AND the babies to be in the pictures too. Paul had to step back a good bit to try and get everyone in the photo. They had a good time with the fans, making sure to try and stop everytime, but if they couldn't, Hailie got their twitters and made sure Harry was going to follow them. They seemed to be delighted with that. It made Hailie smile, seeing how happy Harry made all these girls, and millions more. "imagine, you were once one of them" Harry winked. "who said I'm not anymore?" Hailie winked as they got into the car to drive home.

Harry was going on tour the next day, so he took the babies upstairs to put them to bed and pack. Hailie sat on the couch with Niall. She didn't feel like talking, but she tried her best, as Niall was talking about how excited he was. Then he started going on about girls. "I hope to get with someone, you know?" he said. Hailie nodded. All she wanted to do was lie down in Harry's arms just caressing his cheeks and stroking his curls. But he had left packing till last minute, so she couldn't. "or" he began, sitting closer and closer. Hailie looked at him, but didn't say anything. "I could get someone now" he lunged at her, grabbing her face tightly and kissing her roughly. She didn't respond, so he pushed more. She tried to get him off, but he wrapped a leg around her waist. "Harry!" she tried to say. Niall groaned. "fine. Be that way" he stormed out. "did you call me babe?" Harry popped his head around the corner. Hailie began to explain as they walked up to the bedroom to finish packing Harry's things. "I'll get him again" Harry said, making Hailie giggle. "c'mere, for a nice kiss" he said, pulling her in for a long, but gentle kiss.

-----------------------------------------------

Don't have anything to say about this chapter,

thought it was nice enough, until the Niall part, that is :L

@LoveThatCurly (twitter)