I'm yours forever

Part 6:

"what?" he answered harshly. "Harry, I just came up to see if you're okay..." he turned around. His curls were down in his eyes, which were red. He had a tear running down his nose. Hailie went to wipe it away, but Harry moved suddenly so she couldn't reach him. "of course I'm not okay! I just found out you have a boyfriend!" she laughed. "boyfriend?" he nodded. "yeah, that guy on the phone!" she held up her phone. "MARK'S GAY! HE HAS BEEN FOR 14 YEARS AND HE'S BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR FOUR OF THOSE YEARS!" Harry looked at his feet when she screamed at him. She placed her hands under his chin and made him look at her. "Harry Styles, I am single and all yours. I really like you and am falling fast, and hard. I want you but I know that won't happen. I know this because you are Harry Styles, fantastic, sexy, amazing international popstar" he smirked. "while I'm just-" he cut her off with a kiss, deep and passionate. "don't say you're nothing, because you're something more than that. You're an amazing, sweet, kind -not to mention beautiful and sexy- woman" he winked, making her giggle. "Hailie, I'm serious, I'm really falling for you. Even though I've only known you a short time, it feels like we've been friends for years. We just click!" she smiled, then kissed him again. She put her arms around his neck and he put his arm around her waist. She took his hand and let him downstairs, and as they entered the kitchen his hand slid down onto her ass. The boys looked up from a magazine they were reading, smiled and shut it quickly. Liam took it and threw it in the bin, though it looked new. "ready?" Zayn said. They all nodded, and the taxi pulled up as they spoke. They sat into the seats, Zayn and Liam together at the back, then Louis in the single seat and Niall, Hailie and Harry in the front. All the way to the club Hailie talked to Niall and Harry, occasionally throwing Mark into the conversation. Niall thought she looked so beautiful tonight, with her long, blond hair flowing down her shoulders, her tanned legs and her fit body in the outfit.. Niall. Stop this, she's with Harry! Well, sort of. He likes her and she likes him. You can see it in the way they look at each other. Niall wished she would look at him like that. She never would though, they always go for Harry. They got to the club and pulled up. They were brought back to the VIP section, private and thankfully empty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the reads guys! I know part 6 is short, but part 5 was longer :)

More to come x