Finally getting what I want.

Part 39:

Hailie woke up, lying in Harry's arms. He had come home! She turned around to face him, kissing him gently in his sleep. He inhaled slowly, and sighed. "morning Harry"

she smiled. Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled. "morning love. How'd you sleep?" she stroked his curls. "fine, you?" he nodded, climbing out of bed. "yeah good" he pulled on his tracksuit, slipping on his t-shirt left at the end of the bed. "where you off to today?" Hailie asked, snuggling under the covers. Emma and Mason hadn't woken yet, and she was going to try to sleep as much as he could. "I just gotta go out for a little while, I'll be back soon, try to sleep. I'm taking the kids, love you" he kissed her forehead. "bye Haz" she wondered what he was up to. She shook it off, falling asleep as she heard Harry's car start.

"so Haz, what're we doing today?" Zayn asked as he, Louis, Harry and Ed walked through the streets of London. "well. I wanna get Hailie a ring" they nodded. "what kind of ring?" Ed flicked through twitter on his iPhone. "emm.. You know.. Uhh.." Louis nudged Ed. "I think it's a you know what" they looked at Harry. He nodded. Trying to contain their excitement, they pulled him into the nearest jewellery shop. A large building, there was long, white walls covered with glass cases. Podiums stood in the middle of the rooms. A wide, silver counter stood at the back of the room. Standing behind the desk was a young woman, who's glasses where connected with a necklace and strung around her neck. "hello" Harry said. She looked up, placing the glasses on her nose. Smiling, she slammed her book shut. "hello, how may I help you today?" he jumped at the noise of the book. "uhh.. I'm looking for engagement rings?" his slow-paced voice came through again. "of course sir. Follow me" she came around from the side of the counter, walking over to the glass case closest to the door. Her heels clicking, her keys jangling on her belt, she opened the case, pulling out three or four drawers. Emma suddenly started crying. Zayn picked her up. "aww, what's wrong darling?" he cradled her close, rocking her gently. "thanks, Zayn" Harry turned to face him. Zayn nodded. "no problem" he smiled. "now, what kind of ring are you looking for?" Harry cleared his throat. "uhh.. Silver? With a good sized diamond" she nodded. "do you know your partner's size?" Harry turned to Louis. Louis handed him he box that he had asked him to mind. "uhh no, but I have a ring here that she always wears" he opened the box. Pushing the glasses further up her nose, the lady examined the ring. "ahh yes, she has nice sized fingers, easily fitted" she smiled again. Laying out their recommendations based on Hailie's eye colour, skin tone, hair colour, measurements and taste in jewellery, they finally decided on a ring at Harry thought was perfect for Hailie. He was excited now. All he needed was a 'yes' from Hailie.

The ring: http://indexjeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/princess-cut-white-gold-diamond-engagement-ring.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

So! Will Hailie say yes?

I'm so super sorry about the delay, but as I've said I'm in

an exam year, so I have so much homework, study and revision to do :/

I'm so sorry again!

Feedback? x x

@LoveThatCurly