Being apart from you is such a hard element to life

Part 57;

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" sniff. "well not as much as I'll miss you!" sniff. "how am I gonna survive without you?" Hailie wiped a tear from her nose. "You'll have Eleanor, and Perrie, and Danielle!" Hailie shook her head. "Eleanor can't cuddle me during movie time. Perrie won't get up at four o'clock in the morning to feed the babies with me. Danielle won't wipe my tears away when we watch The Notebook, or Bambi. See? I need you, here, with me!" Harry nodded. "you think I wanna go? You think I won't cry myself to sleep tonight because I'm missing you so much that it hurts?" Hailie looked at her feet. "hey" Harry lifted her chin. "I love you" Hailie sniffed, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him all over. "can all passengers boarding flight-" Hailie interrupted the intercom. "NO!" Paul placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. "I gotta go babe" Hailie shook her head. "No. No. No. You can't!" Hailie held onto Harry's hand tightly. Harry kissed her one last time. "I'll see you soon!" he shouted as the terminal doors closed behind him. Hailie sank to her knees, her head in her lap and her mascara staining her face. She sobbed, and screamed, and cried. She didn't care who stared or judged. She couldn't function without Harry. A pairs of arms wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her upwards. "c'mon Hailie, let's go home" Hailie didn't protest. She just wanted to cry herself to sleep. That was all.

Harry sighed and groaned as he squirmed in his seat. The only ones on first class, all the boys chatted and laughed about touring worldwide. Harry sat on his own, in the back corner, just flicking through pictures of Hailie. Tears ran down his face. Hey were too fast, not that he wanted to stop them. It had only been three hours and he missed her so much. He clicked into the FaceTime app on his phone.

Back at Hailie and Harry's house, Hailie played with Emma on the mat, while mason lay under a mobile, swatting at the monkeys that swung from it. 'Live While We're Young' started to play. "aww Emma! Daddy wants to see us!" Hailie clicked accept. Harry's phone began to connect. He sat up straight, sniffing. "hey babe!" Hailie said as soon as she saw his face. Harry smiled at her big, wide, happy smile. "hey love, how are you?" Emma wanted to go down beside her brother. Hailie lay her under the mobile. She picked up her iPhone and sat with her back to the couch. "I'm alright.. Really really sad though" Hailie sniffed. She had tried to stop crying for ages after Harry left, only when Emma and Mason woke up and started giggling and smiling could she. "I know, I've been the same ever since we got on the flight.." tears ran down Hailie's face again. "don't cry baby, you're even more beautiful when you smile" Hailie giggled. "there's that beautiful smile I love!" Harry smiled. "and there's mine" Harry chuckled. Paul's voice came from the background. "Harry, no phones" Harry opened his mouth to protest, but Paul interrupted him. "I mean it" Harry sighed and threw his eyes up to the ceiling. "I guess I gotta go babe" Hailie nodded, tears brimming her eyes again. "Louis says Eleanor will be there soon!" Harry tried to cheer her up. It couldn't happen, she missed Harry too much. "okay, well I better go.. I'll ring you as soon as I land, yeah?" Hailie nodded, trying not to let the tears spill over. "I love you, Harry" Harry covered his mouth. He was ready to cry too. "I love you too, babe" they ended the phonecall. Harry lay down in his seat, tears streaming down his face. He didn't care. He missed her too much.

Hailie cuddled Mason and Emma against her chest, rocking them back and forth until they fell asleep. She placed them in the cot, and as she walked down the hall, she looked at her framed wedding photos. Her and her bridesmaids, her and the groomsmen, the babies, and finally, her and Harry.. Kissing. She backed agains the wall, slid down it, and bawled. "I miss you.. Come back baby" she fell asleep there.

"Hailie! Hails?!" Eleanor was standing above her, shaking her. "hmm?" Eleanor smiled. "get up! The boys have an interview soon!" she bounced into the kitchen. Hailie smiled, went off to get ready. She passed the games room, and noticed her old piano. Curious, she walked into the room. She sat on the stool, placed her finger on a key, and pressed it. A familiar tune rang around the room. Hailie smiled, and began to play notes and chords.