You found me.. I'd always find you

Part 48;

As they pulled up at SyCo records, Eleanor and Danielle jumped out of the car. Helping Hailie with the kids, they rushed inside. "hello, how can I help- Hailie?" Hailie turned in shock. There, sitting at the desk, was Callum. "Callum?!" he smiled. "hey! How are you?" she looked down the hall. "I'm really sorry to be so rude, but we really don't have time for chat! Has Harry been here today?" Callum looked at his file on the desk. "uhh yeah he checked in-" the boys walked through the door as they spoke. "hey Callum could y- Hailie??" Hailie turned, relief washing over her face. Danielle looked like she was about to faint and Eleanor burst into tears again. Louis was instantly at her side, and Liam had been over to Danielle as soon as he walked through the door. "Haz!" Hailie jumped into Harry's arms. She kissed him all over his face and ran her hands through his curls. "oh thank god" kiss. "I thought" kiss. "you had" kiss. "been taken away from me!" kiss. He hugged her. "it's okay, hey, woah, relax.. I'm here" he smiled. Sniffing, Hailie smiled. "I know, it's just when you weren't at home.." Hailie trailed off. "babe?" Hailie began to shake with anger. "babe?" Harry said again as he placed his hand on her arm. She shook it off. "babe. What's wrong?" he tilted his head. She continued to shake. "who.. Took care.. Of Emma.. And Mason?" Harry sighed. "well, you see baby-" Hailie interrupted him with a very upset scream. "ANSWER ME!!" Harry hung his head. "no one" he mumbled. "what was that?" everyone said together. "no one" Harry said again, louder this time. Hailie gasped, undoing the babies' safety belts and scooping them up into her arms within seconds. "oh my babies!" she kissed them repeatedly. "Harry, how could you?!" Liam took Mason and Niall took Emma for fear of.. Damage. They knew well Harry was going to be screamed at, he could possibly get a slap across the face. "Hailie, I didn't think, I s just so tired and I was thinking about the wedding and how beautiful you were gonna-" Hailie shushed him, making him fall silent immediately. "don't. Don't try to make this go away with compliments and loving thoughts. This is too far Harry. They're only four months old!!" Harry nodded. "I know that, and I'm sorry" Hailie looked into her fiancé's eyes. They screamed hurt, and she knew instantly he was more sorry than he had ever been. Empathy and love washed over her anger, making it disappear. Sighing, she pulled Harry into a hug. He signed in relief. "you're forgiven this time, Harry. But I won't be so quick to leave you at home with the babies anymore" he nodded quickly. "agreed" laughing, she kissed him. Zayn cleared his throat after a couple of minutes. They broke apart, blushing. Suddenly Paul came out. "boys-" he noticed Hailie, Danielle, Eleanor, and the babies in the lobby. "hello girls! Ahh and babies!" he cooed at Mason in Liam's arms. "can I hold him?" she asked Hailie. She nodded, smiling. "of course!" he smiled, picking up the baby into his arms.

"oh and boys, you're on Alan Carr tonight.. And he wants to bring out the girls as a surprise to the audience" all four girls looked at each other. -Zayn had already brought Perrie to the studio- "really?" Eleanor said. Louis kissed the top of her head, rubbing her arms. Paul nodded. "yep. So go home and get ready, everyone needs to shower, the car'll come for you in half and hour. You'll get dressed and make up and hair done in the studio. Everyone nodded, and checked out of the lobby with Callum. After promising to ring him, Hailie buckled the babies in securely and clipped them into the seat. Harry slid in beside the babies. "Harry, just because you left them alone once doesn't mean you have to be over protective now" Hailie said, giggling. "I know. I just want to admire our beautiful children" Hailie shook her head, smiling and revving the engine.

"Haaaazzzzaaaaa?" Hailie called as the babysitter came in the door. "my fiancé will be down in just a minute. Now, I just have a few things.." she brought her into the kitchen. "have you got much experience with younger children?" the babysitter nodded. "yeah, I've babysat for two other families with a five-month-old and a one-year-old" Hailie nodded. "that's great, well my two won't give you any trouble, I promise you. Now. My number's on the fridge, Harry's phone is broken, so you won't be able to contact him" that wasn't entirely true, Hailie just wasn't allowed give out Harry's number. "all emergency numbers are listed underneath it, I went shopping today, so there's plenty of food, the kids are asleep, and they won't wake until four, but we'll be home before that" the babysitter nodded again. Harry came down into the kitchen. "you ready to go, Hails? Oh, hello, I'm Harry" he smiled, and shook the babysitter's hand. "if you need any company, Honey's in the utility, she never barks at strangers, so you'll be good. Uhh.. Is there anything else Harry?" Harry shook his head, throwing his eyes up to the ceiling. "babe, she'll be fine, she's done this before, haven't you?" he asked the babysitter. "yeah" she said. "I've been babysitting ever since I was twelve, and I've worked with so many different families, with a different variety of children" Hailie nodded. "I know, I do trust you, it's just, this is my first time hiring a babysitter, and those kids are my life, you know?" the babysitter nodded. They heard a beep outside. "well that's us, what time did you say your boyfriend is coming over?" Anna, the babysitter, checked her phone. "umm.. About eight" Hailie nodded. "that's grand, okay, thank you so much!" they said their goodbyes, and locked the door after them. They saw Anna go into the living room and turn on the tv as they pulled out of the driveway. Hailie sat back into her seat, sighing. "I hope she'll be okay.." Harry kissed her forehead, pulling her into a hug. "she'll be fine!" Hailie smiled, wrapping her arm around his middle and snuggling into his chest. They had an hour's drive to the studio and she was tired. Harry minded her phone, "just in case anything goes wrong" according to Hailie.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So first time leaving the babies with a babysitter..

Better than what Harry did I guess :/

Feedback?

@LoveThatCurly x x