This is just the start

Part 2:

The eyes. They really did take her breath away. "hello, what do they call-" Harry stopped when he looked at her. "Hailie" she said. "well Hailie, pleasure to meet you" he smiled. She couldn't help but look at those eyes. They were just like liquid emeralds. They made her heart melt... No. Hailie. No. Stop. Don't fall. Remember what happened last time? You fell too fast and crashed. Hard. Take it easy. "nice to meet you too, Harry" he smiled, showing his dimples. He signed her stuff, and when she walked over to Becky, she squealed. They were interrupted by a firm tap on the shoulder. "excuse me, are you Hailie?" a voice said behind her. "depends on who's asking" she turned around. "I'm Paul Higgins?" she giggled. "how can I help you, Paul?" he pointed to Harry. "he wants your number, but is too shy to come over and ask you, so he sent me to give you this" he handed her a small note. There was something written on it. "thank you, Paul" he nodded and walked away. Becky tapped her on the shoulder. "you go fall head-over-heels, and Imma go get us some lunch" Hailie laughed. Becky was so funny. She nodded. "get me a coffee!" she shouted as Becky walked away, and Becky put her thumb up behind her. She waited, they had got through the fans pretty quick. There was now only five people left, each at one of the boys. As they left, Hailie walked up to Harry. "hello" she smiled. "hi" he smiled back. She handed him a piece of paper, written on it was her phone number, just as he asked. He took it. "thanks" he opened it and put it into his phone. She smiled as he flipped his curls. "you could've done it yourself you know, I'm not all that horrible" he smiled. "I know, I was just.. Nervous.. I guess" she smiled. "no need to be nervous, honey, I'm Irish, we're lovely people" he laughed and looked back at Niall who was begging Paul to go to Nando's. "I know" he cleared his throat. "so.. Um... Ermm..." she laughed. "what?" he looked at her. "you" she tilted her head. "what about me?" she smiled. "you're so cute when your forming words" he blushed. "thanks" her phone buzzed on the table beside her. She ignored it. "answer it" Harry looked at the phone. "nah, it's probably just Becky" he nodded. "what were you saying, anyways?" she looked at him. "I was wondering, uh.. If you.. Maybe... I dunno-" Louis pushed Harry. "oh for god sakes he wants to take you out for dinner tonight, is that okay?" she nodded. "I'd love that" Harry blushed and looked at Louis, mouthing "thank you" at him. Louis nodded and ran away, knocking into Niall deliberately to start a fight. "I'll pick you up at around.. Seven?" Hailie nodded. "gimme a ring later, ok?" he nodded. "actually, dya wanna hang out with us for a while?" Hailie was about to say that she couldn't when a text came through on her phone. "one sec" Harry nodded. She opened the text from Becky. "hey babe! Got you lunch, but I've decided, you're hanging out with Harry now! Xx" how did she know about that? Hailie replied; "hey girl! Thanks a mil, that's great use to me, have you been spying on me? ;D x" she sent the text and went over to Harry. "Harry?" he turned around. "I'd love to hang out" he smiled. "great! Let's go" he led her to the limo and she texted Becky letting her know where she was. She couldn't wait to tell Callum...