Together? Forever <3

Part 30:

"m-me?" Niall sat up. Simon nodded. "yes. Now, there's just a few things. Firstly, your drinking" Niall looked at the floor. Hailie squeezed his hand. "you've been drinking far too much, Niall. The pictures the paparazzi have got prove it" Zayn threw a magazine onto the table. Niall picked it up. Flicking through the pictures, he gasped. There was pictures of Niall on top of girls, dancing with girls, kissing girls, drinking with girls and well... Girls. "second. Your behaviour" Niall looked up. "you've been giving abuse to fans while you've been drunk" everyone turned to look at Niall, wide eyed. "Niall?" Liam said sternly. Niall turned to face him. "Niall, tell me this isn't true" Hailie whispered. Niall shook his head. "I didn't- I don't- I can't-" Simon cleared his throat. "and third. This girl you've been 'dating'-" Niall stood up. "don't you talk about Charlene!" Hailie held onto his hand. He shook it off. "get off me!" Harry pulled Hailie into a hug. "Hai-" she turned to face him. "get out." she whispered. "what?" Niall said, hurt. "I said get out!! I don't want you here! I don't want you in my house! Simon can deal with you elsewhere" Niall opened his mouth to speak. "I don't wanna hear it Niall! Out!!" Liam placed a hand on his shoulder. "I think it's time to go, mate" Niall nodded, and the boys lead him out, followed by Paul and Simon. Hailie turned back into Harry's arms, crying. "I don't know why I'm crying, I shouldn't be" Harry shushed her, wiping tears from her face. "all this stress can harm the baby. You need to relax" she nodded. Harry got an idea. "do you need a shower, love?" she nodded. He smiled. "c'mon. I'll run you a bath" she nodded again. "okay" he brought her upstairs, sitting her down on the bed. "lie down, I'll set everything up" she lay down, closing her eyes. She listened as Harry strolled in and out of the bathroom, grabbing towels, turning on taps, opening the window and lighting candles. A lavender-cinnamony smell came from the bathroom. Harry had lit her favourite candles. She. smiled, rolling over. "Hailie?" she smiled, sliding off the bed. She shuffled over to the bathroom, and there Harry was, sitting in the bath, lights turned down, candles burning, a big smile on his face. She got into the bath, sighing as the perfectly warm water soaked her skin. Harry placed his hands on her tummy. She placed her hands over his. "I just can't believe it. Still. You are carrying my child, you amazing woman" he kissed her forehead. She giggled. "I know. I love this, you know" Harry looked at her. "this little family we've created. Me, you, the baby, and Honey" Harry smiled. "babe, did the doctor tell you how far along I was?" Harry nodded. "really??" he nodded again. "how far?" Harry cleared his throat. "two months" Hailie's eyes widened. "t-two?" Harry nodded, smiling. "wow. Two months. I didn't think it was that much" she smiled. "only seven to go, and a beautiful boy or girl will be born" Hailie and Harry spent the night talking about baby names, what features they wanted the baby to have (Hailie's eyes, Harry's hair), and how they would decorate the baby's room. Hailie couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend the night.