Admitting it isn't always easy

Part 4:

"so Harry, dya like Hailie?" Niall was making all the boys a sandwich. He laughed as Harry choked on his water. "sorry?" Niall cut Louis' sandwich and brought it over to him. "I said, dya like Hailie? Or do I need to ask this question?" Zayn laughed. Harry shot him a look, shutting him up. "she's really nice" they all looked at him. "okay, yes, I really like her! She's just so pretty, and her laugh gives me goosebumps and she's so nice to everyone and-" he looked at his sandwich. "I can't describe her, and after only knowing her for a couple of hours, I know I really want her to be my girl" they all smiled at him, satisfied with his answer. Then they heard clicking of heels and jangling of bangles. Hailie was ready. She came down in a red dress that came to mid-thigh with a sweetheart neckline, with a black belt around her middle. She had black high heels on, and a red clutch. Her hair was curly and pinned to the side. Her makeup was done nicely and she looked gorgeous. "woah" Zayn said. Harry hit him. "ahh! That hurt!" Harry glared at him, but then smiled. "you look amazing" she laughed. "ah, well now!" Niall laughed. "what?" she looked at him. "my dad used to-" he laughed again, for ages. Hailie threw her eyes up to the ceiling. "stay here as long as you like guys, order anything you want, on me as thanking for today" they smiled. "thanks Hailie" Louis nodded. "c'mon Hailie" Harry opened the door, and sitting in her drive was Harry's new car. "woah" he smiled. "you like her?" her eyes widened. "like her? It's one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen!" Harry raised one eyebrow. "yes, okay, I'm big into cars, I'm such a man!" she giggled. "no, I think it's really... Attractive" she raised an eyebrow back at him. He opened the car door and she sat into the passenger seat. He sat in and revved the engine. Her neighbours wouldn't like that, but she couldn't care less. "where are we going, Harry?" he tapped his nose. "no!" she pouted. He smiled. They talked for the rest of the drive, and after about 20 minutes, Harry pulled outside a fancy restaurant. Hailie always passed it on her way to work, but she could never afford it. Harry took her hand, sending a shiver down her spine. She opened the door, and saw instant flashes. The paps where everywhere. "Harry! Harry! Who's this?" he put his hand up and dragged Hailie to the restaurant. "Harry! Is this your girlfriend? How long have you two been dating Harry? Do you love her?" they stepped inside the restaurant. "I'm sorry" she smiled. "it's okay, I'm sort of used to it in some way" they were led to a private table in the back, where they ordered drinks. "how?" he asked. "well, the estate I live in?" he nodded. "it's lined with celebrities, as well as old people and me and Callum" he raised his eyebrows. "seriously?" she nodded. "retired golf and tennis players, current movie stars, jazz singers, that sort of thing" Harry cleared his throat as the drinks came. Hailie had just wanted water, but Harry ordered a series of shots for them to do instead. They chatted, flirted, laughed, drank and ate into the night. They left the restaurant and the flashing resumed. Harry had a supportive arm around Hailie's waist, preventing her from wobbling in her heels. She was glad, she felt very weak and dizzy. She sat into Harry's car, and he started the engine. She remembered something, and placed a hand on his arm. "Harry" he looked at her. "you can't- you can't drive when you're drunk, honey" he nodded, and handed her his phone. She unlocked it. "ring Zayn, get him to pick us up" he smiled and ran his hand through his curls. She dialled Zayn's number. "hello?" Zayn's voice came from the speaker. Harry switched off the engine. "hey, Zayn, listen could you do us a massive favour?" Hailie put the phone on loudspeaker. "sure, what?" Hailie smiled. "could you- uhh- come, pick us up?" she bit her lip. Zayn laughed. "yeah, course. Be there in five minutes" she let go of her lip. "thanks Zayn" she knew he was smiling through the phone. "no problem Hailie, see you soon" he hung up. Hailie put down the phone, and got out of the car.