Chapter 24

Bella's POV....
I wirled around to face Elijah.
" Elijah,'' I acknowledged.
" Isabella, how are you?'' He questioned as he neared me. Damon pulled me towards him causing Elijah to look at him.
" Mr. Salvatore, I'm happy to be meeting in better circumstances . I'm afraid the other ones weren't the best.''
" I wish I could say the same,'' Damon said. I shot him a look which he ignored.
" I was just telling  Damon about what we talked about last night,'' I said breaking away from Damon
" Ah yes, I was able to hear some of the conversation,'' He said as he sat on a nearby couch. I blushed a little, he obviously heard when Damon said that Elijah was in love with me but he's choosing to ignore it.
" I assume Isabella told you everything,'' He said looking at Damon.
" I left out some details,'' I interjected. I didn't want Elijah to think that I exposed him. I also left out the part where he told me about how to kill an original. Elijah looked me and so did Damon. Damon gave me a 'What did you not tell me' look.
" Well you already know about what I plan to do with Isabella,'' he said to Damon.
" Yeah, I don't agree. I say we just fight Klaus and kill him. Done. No one needs to be used as bait.''
" Klaus is a wolf and a vampire. One bite from him and you'll be gone. Wolf venom is lethal to vampires.''
" Okay so we knock him out with vervain and wolfsbane and then kill him, from a distance,'' Damon says. I rolled my eyes.
" Damon, we have to do what Elijah says.''
" I promise that no one will be hurt,'' Elijah says.
" Well forgive me, Mr. Original if i don't believe you,'' Damon said.
" Damon!''  I scowled.
" What!?"
" Stop being rude. I already told you we can trust him,'' I said.
" Well forgive me, Little Ms. I trust every vampire I meet but I am not so trustworthy.''
" Perhaps I should give you something in exchange for your trust,'' Elijah said pulling something from his coat.
" I think you've given enough gifts,'' Damon denied, he was talking about the bracelet. I saw Elijah's eyes flicker to my hand, but only for a second. He pulled the dagger from his pocket.
" This dagger is the only thing that can kill us. When dipped into the ashes of the White oak tree it becomes deadly. We remain dead until it is pulled out of us,'' Elijah explained.
" Great lets kill Doggy Klaus an get this over with.''
" The dagger doesn't kill Klaus,'' I explained rolling my eyes. His face dropped.
" I'm leaving the dagger with Isabella. Shes the most trustworthy,'' He paused, " No offense.''
" None taken,'' Damon said.
Elijah handed the dagger and vail to me.
" I'm trusting you not to kill me,'' He said.
" I won't,'' I said at the same time Damon said " No promises."
I gave Damon another eye roll and he ignored me.
" Klaus will make is appearance known soon. He doesn't know I'm here obviously nor that I've had contact with you. Let's keep it that way. Just keep yourselves alive until the sacrifice. I will find a way to have a meeting with Niklaus and then Bella will come with me. Clear?"
We both nodded
" Well it seems like there tension between you two so I better be going. I'll call you,'' he directed the last part. I gave a small nod and then he was gone.
" Great he'll be sending good morning texts now."
I rolled my eyes and sat down. I rubbed my temples as I processed all of this information
" Damon, right now is not the time. My head is hurting."
I heard his groan. He came and sat next to me and pulled me to his chest.
" There's been a lot of information thats been thrown to me in the last two days. It's making my head hurt.'' I complained, " Its also not helping with you being so difficult about this whole situation."
He puta pillow on his lap and laid me face down. He slowly began to massage my head. Oh god it felt so good.His fingerers also trailed down my back and back to my head.
" I'm sorry I was a dick,'' he apologized.
" Shhh less talking more massaging," I said. 
" I don't like this whole situation but I trust you to know what is best,'' He said after a while.
" Thank you,'' I mumbled. I turned my head.
" Give me a kiss,'' I demanded. He chuckled as he obliged.
" You know  I love you right? And you know that Elijah doesn't mean anything to me in that way right?''
" Yeah,'' He mumbled.
"Good,'' I sat up from the couch, "I have to go home and do normal people things like cook dinner and do home work. Would mind letting everyone know what is happening. I-don't want to listen to the same things another time.''
" Of course. Text me when you get there.''
" I will,'' I pecked his lips, " Bye.''
I drove to my house with music playing softly. I was thinking about everything that was happening. I was so deep in thought that I didn't see the person in the middle of the road. I tried to swerve but lost control of the car. It happened so quick and then.. Darkness.