Chapter 4

Bella's POV.....

I couldn't stop thinking about my dream from last night. I don't think I could be able to face him today. I was currently getting ready to go shopping with Elena. I just hope she doesn't decide to bring the boys. 

I got dressed still thinking about the dream. Did I like Damon? I felt that it was too soon. The other day I was still crying about Edward. I'll just ignore my dream.

 I went down stairs and left a note to Charlie reminding him that I went out with Elena. I knocked on the door and blushed when I saw the person that opened it. The one and only Damon was leaning against the door frame smirking at me.

'' What are you doing here?'' I asked.

'' Ouch, you wound me,'' Damon said putting a hand to his heart.

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

'' Can I come in?'' I asked. He nodded and let me pass. He closed the door and followed me inside.

'' Where's Elena?'' I asked.

'' Probably playing seven minutes in heaven with Stefan.'' I wrinkled my nose.

'' Maybe we should try that some time,'' He whispered in my ear, standing right behind me.. I gasped and stepped away. I cleared my throat.

'' Elena! Hurry up!'' I yelled nervously. She and Stefan walked down stairs hand in hand.

'' Hey, Bella. I called the girls but they were busy and Stefan wanted to come and so did Damon. So I told them they could. Do you mind?'' She said.

'' No of course not,'' I lied. It was the one thing I didn't want to happen today. So are you all ready.''

'' Yes,'' She said,'' You and Damon can ride in his car while Stefan and I ride in mine because both of our cars only have two seats.''

'' Ok,'' I said and faked a smile. This is going to be an awkward drive.

After getting everything ready we all set off. I rode with Damon in silence. For a while.

'' So Bella, anything interesting happened last night. Like an interesting dream of some sort,'' He said.

''Um....N-no.... Not really. How about you?'' I asked.

'' My night was full of events,'' He said smirking. I raised an eyebrow. After 20 minutes we reached the mall. I decided that I would change my style completely. Elena and I went in to Victoria secret with the boys. Damon smirked. While me and Elena were looking for underwear in the drawers, Damon came up from behind and held up a pair of red underwear.

"Put these in the yes pile he said," He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

" You're disgusting," Elena said. " Go wait outside with Stefan."

Damon began to protest but Elena gave him a look. He just held up his hands in surrender. We spent a while inside the store.

 I didn't really own much clothes so Elena picked out cute sets for me to buy. I did however, grab the pair that Damon held up for me earlier. I don't know why but I wanted to buy it. When we stepped outside the store Stefan immediately came up to grab Elena's bag and carry it for her. I couldn't help but smile a little at the sight. I remember Edward would always try to do things like that for me. 

I felt someone reach for my bag as well.  I looked down confused to see Damon's hand reaching for my bag.

" Here.I got it," He said trying to take it form me. I tried to pull my arm back and shook my head.

" No I got it," I said. He gave me a stern look.

" Bella I see the bruise on your wrist. Let me carry the bag so you don't hurt yourself,'' He said.

 Oh. I guess it was just his was to apologize for hurting me. Here I was overthinking. I let the bag go. Which made him smirk. He casually threw it over his shoulder and continued walked. 

I followed right behind him

We spent hours in stores and the boys looked so bored so we decided to get something to eat at the food court before we left. 

I stared at them eat. I was still astonished by the fact that they could eat. I remember Edward eating for my amusement and absolutely hating it. Which was such a bummer because I love cooking. I didn't realize I was still staring at Damon until he spoke.

'' What? Undressing me with your eyes already?'' He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I looked to the side to the store that was right outside to food court. As I was about to turn away something caught my eyes. I saw a pair of golden eyes with pixie hair on her head. Alice.