Chapter 3

'' Uh...ummm,''

'' Spit it out girly," Damon asked making his grip on my wrist tighter.

" Damon stop it you're hurting her," Elena said. 

'' I have a lot of them. I am really clumsy...it's just another scar,'' I lied. I flinched in pain.

'' You're lying. You have one more chance to come clear before I break your wrist.''

''um..... I just....I...He...''

''Spit it out.''

'' Damon!'' Elena yelled.

'' I think that Bella and I need to have a little talk. ALONE!'' Damon said.

I stared at him. I can't tell them. The Cullens could find out or worse the Volturi. Edward told me that they will kill anyone that knew about their secret. 

Alice's POV....

I was in the living room with the whole family when I had a vision.

Vision.....

" Bella, What's that on your wrist?''

'' Uh...ummm,''

'' Spit it out girly,'' A guy with raven hair asked.

"Damon stop it you're hurting her," another girl said.

'' I have a lot of them. I am really clumsy...it's just another scar,'' I lied. I flinched in pain.

'' You're lying. You have one more chance to come clear before I break your wrist.''

''um..... I just....I...He...''

''Spit it out.''

End of Vision...

'' Bella!'' I said jumping up. Everyone looked with an alarmed look.Jasper flashed in front of me.

'' Alice, What's wrong?''

'' It's Bella. She's going to reveal our secret. We have to stop her. I'm so sorry Edward,'' I said looking at him. He had read my mind and had seen the vision.

''No. You're right. We have to go,'' Edward said.

'' Okay, Everyone calm down. We can't just show up all at once. You forget the pain we put this girl through," Carlisle said.

'' You're right. Me and Jasper will go back to forks and try to find them if not then we will ask someone.''

''Okay That's a good idea,'' He said.

'' I'l go too,'' Edward said.

''No, son I think it's better you stay here,'' Carlisle said.

''But-''

''No buts.''

'' Let's go pack,'' I told jasper. We walked hand in hand upstairs.

Bella's POV......

I have to tell them the truth. Damon pulled me out of the house and onto the streets.

'' So tell me Bella, What is that on your arm?'' I sighed.

'' It's a bite.''

''How did you get bitten by a cold one with out becoming one ?''

'' My- Wait I didn't tell you it was from what. What do you know?''

'' Because Honey, I am a vampire and I know everything there is to know about any kind of vampire.''

''But..But you can't be a vampire. Your eyes are blue and you eat food... It doesn't make sense'' I said as I turned away from him and gripped my head. I am going crazy. I moved to get away from this stuff but it seems to find me everywhere.

" I'm a different type of vampire. I burn in the sun, can be killed with a stake to the heart, Drink blood, and have compulsion. "

'' But I have seen you in the sun.'' He held out his hand that had a ring with a 'S' on it.

'' A witch casts a spell on the rings and we are able to walk in the sunlight unless we take it off.''

'' This is so confusing.'' I said turning away from him again and putting a hand to my forehead.

'' Well now that I told you everything. Tell me how did you get that bite.''

'' Let's go inside and I'll explain.''

Damon grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. I flinched again as he grabbed my wrist that had already began to form a bruise.. Elena was pacing while Stefan was trying to calm her down. Jenna had passed out after her fifth cup of wine in her room.

'' I'm ready to tell you my story,'' I said. Elena stopped and sat down.

'' It all started when I moved to forks.....

'' Wow,'' Elena breathed. Everyone had shocked expressions except Damon who looked about ready to murder.

'' I knew that you attracted danger when I first saw you but I didn't know it was this much,''Damon said.

'' Don't say that,'' I said.

'' Why?''

'' Edward used to tell me the same thing,'' I said looking at the floor.

Damon grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

'' Trust me when I say this Bella, It was his loss,'' He said. I looked at his eyes and smiled a small smile. I turned to look at the others who seemed surprised by Damon's actions. Honestly I didn't know what to think of him right now. 

'' I should get going,'' I said standing up.

'' I'll Take you,'' Damon said.

''I think I can cross the driveway,'' I said.

'' You can never be too safe,'' He said.

'' Fine. Bye, Elena, Stefan.''

Damon and me walked to my house. I turned to look at him when we reached the door.

'' Thank you, Damon. See you tomorrow.''

'' How's your wrist?" He said as he picked it up. I hissed lightly as he examined it. He eyes flashed to me and I could see guilt in his expression.'' 

" It's fine really, Don't worry about it,'' I said as I pulled my hand away from him and reached for the door behind me. I hurried inside without saying another word to Damon. I could see Damon about to reach for the door but its like something stopped him before he could come in. I quickly shut the door behind me and leaned by head against it.

This day had become progressively weirder and weirder. I guess danger really does follow me wherever I go. 

I went upstairs and stepped into my pjs. That crazy bird was on my window again. I decided to ignore it. It looked at me intently as I laid on my bed.

It was the last thing I saw before I let sleep take over me.

Dream...

' Do you want to come in?'' I asked Damon.

'' Sure,'' He said. I lead him inside and upstairs. Charlie wasn't home which was weird.

'' This is my room,'' I said when we walked in.

'' That bed looks pretty comfortable. I wonder how it feels.'' He said grinning at me.

'' Go for it.''

'' I rather you help me test it out.''

I blushed. He flashed in front of me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back. He pulled me towards the bed. He started to take my clothes off. I reached for his shirt and pulled it off. I ran my hands down his abs. He reached for my bra and then.... 

End of dream....

 I sat up in my bed quickly breathing heavily. I looked around in the room. The crow was still at my window. I could barely see him in the darkness of the night. I slowly laid back down. I touched my forehead. Why the hell did I just dream that? I just met him for god's sake. There is something going on. I don't know how I will face him with out remembering my dream.