Chapter 13

Bella's POV.....

The next morning I woke up   and took a shower. It was almost twelve and I knew Elena would want to get ready together. I still couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching me. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth.

"SSHH, It's just me,'' Damon said. I relaxed and turned to face him.

" Sorry it's just that I've been having this felling that someone is watching me."

I saw his eyes flicker to the ground. Not meting my eyes.

" Is something wrong?'' I asked.

" Bella, there are some things that we've been hiding from you. We didn't want to tell because you didn't want you to get hurt. But I think it's best if you know."

"what's wrong Damon you're scaring me,'' I said.

'' There's this girl named Katherine. She's Elena's doppelgänger and looks exactly like her. She is obsessed with us and wants to hurt Elena. When we go to the Ball tonight I want you to make sure that you stay with Elena at all times. "

Damon's POV....

I don't want her to know about our plan to get rid of Katherine. It's better if she doesn't know. We still don't know for sure what Katherine wants with the moon stone.

(A/N : In my version Elena does go to the ball unlike the show. unlike the show.)

''Damon you're scaring me. Is Katherine going to be there. Like who is she exactly?'' She asked.

" She's the one who turned me and Stefan in Vampires. It all started a long time ago...."

===========================================================================

Again not going to go into the details about the story because everyone knows them. If you don't remember the not so epic love story about Damon, Stefan and Katherine  then I recommend you look it up.

____________________________________________________________________

Bella's POV......

After Damon finished telling his story I couldn't help myself and had to ask.

'' Do you still have feelings for her?'' I asked scared of his response. He looked up at me and smiled softly.

''No, I don't. Only for you,'' He said. I smashed my lips with his. He immediately kissed me back when I tangled my hand in his hair. I pulled back gasping for hair and rested my head on his shoulder.  He moved my hair away from my neck and started kissing me there. I felt his fang scrap a little.

"Do it, Damon. Its okay,'' I said a little breathless. He sunk it teeth into my skin making me gasp. I could feel pleasure radiating throughout my whole body. I could tell he felt it to because he kept moaning and running his hands all over. could feel he was taking too much but I didn't want it to stop.

" Damon,'' I said quietly. He stopped and licked his lips. He turned to look me in the eyes and saw that they were closing. I could feel myself going into darkness. Then I felt his wrist on my mouth and his blood flowing down my throat. I grasped his arm and drank more until I had my strength back.

" Bella, I'm so sorry. We are never doing that again. I don't think I could control myself. "

" No Stop, don't say that. It pleases me as much it does to you. You'll just have to drink a little less.''

''No Bella. I'm not doing it again.''

'' Damon don't argue with me. Let's just drop it for now.''