I'm not giving up on us

It'd been a whole month since you'd left your bed room, why? Because exactly one month ago you caught your boyfriend, Carl, in bed with Dominique.

As crazy as it may sound considering you are both so young but you thought Carl was the one you would grow old with. You'd known him since you guys were five years old when you moved in next door. You guys began dating at just the age of thirteen, fours years later everything seemed perfect. But oh how quickly that changed.

"Y/N" Your mother said softly as she knocked on your door.

"Come in" You yelled from under the blanket.

"Here, Sweetheart"

"Another one?!" You groaned.

"Just like yesterday's, and probably tomorrow's. He just dropped it off" She said holding it out to you.

You flipped the blanket off your head and grabbed the note from your mother.

"Thank you" You said softly as your mother left your bedroom.

Since you saw Carl and Dominique Carl had been doing everything possible to get in touch with you.

He'd been blowing up your phone so much with texts and calls that it got to the point where you had to turn your phone off. And everyday he would drop of a letter. The letters weren't small, sometimes they were double sided. Today's read:

Dear Y/N,

1 month without you today. I miss you so fucking much. I know this is all my fault, I'm a fucking idiot. I am so sorry. You don't deserve this, I never meant for it to happen. I don't expect you except my apology truly because I do NOT deserve you too. I completely understand if you never want to see me again, because I also deserve that. But please just let me see you one more time. So I can apologise in person and explain everything that happened. Please. Meet me at our spot, 4pm.

Carl.

You read over the note a few times. You were really contemplating going and seeing him, because although what he did was horrid you missed him. In all the years you had known him this was the longest you'd both been apart.

You reached for your phone and turned it on. Your eyes widen. 240 texts and 259 missed calls. You searched for his name in your contacts and stared at it. What were you going to do?

PART 2???