Kissing booth

"First up for the ladies, the one and only Carl Gallagher!" A young boy yelled out the the crowd surrounding the booth, all of the ladies cheered. You didn't know any of these people since you didn't live around here, you were just here for the night with your family.

"Hey y/n, we're gonna take Y/S/N over to the dunking booth, wanna come?" You Mum asked.

"I-I'm gonna stay here" you replied not really paying her much attention, you were focused on the blind folded boy standing there in the in the cold summer wind under the booth lights.

"Oh okay" you're Mum said with a slight smirk, "Here's some money, just call me if you need anything" she said handing you the money and leaving with your little (sister/brother).

You contemplated a little before walking over and buying a ticket from a nice brunette girl who was working the booth, you then lined up in Carl's line and waited for your turn.

Finally it was your turn, you walked up to the boy with shaky knees, what if you weren't a good kisser? There were a million different thoughts running through your mind but they were cut off when the boy cuffed your cheeks and pulled you in for a kiss. Immediately you felt sparks fly. He then pulled away slowly and lifted up his blind fold, catching a glimpse of you he pulled you back in for another way longer kiss.

We then both pulled away, still eyeing each other off. Everyone in the crowd was cheering which made you smile but after a few seconds you then realised everyone had seen that, including your mum and (sister/brother) who you could see out in the crowd. You could feel your cheeks heat up. You were about to leave when Carl grabbed your hand.

"Hey, hey don't be embarrassed" he smiled letting go of your hand.

You gave him a shy smile.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He then asked.

"Y/N" you smiled.

"Well Y/N, since were both here at the carnival I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out?"

You looked over to your mum who was in the crowd she gave you a thumbs up.

"I'd love that" you replied.

"Okay cool, but we're gonna have to make a run for it. I'm meant to work the booth another half hour" Carl chuckled.

You giggled. "Okay".

Carl then intertwined your hand and the two of you made a run for it, you had so much fun that night, you laughed even cried a little from laughing so much. You got his number and even decided to meet up again.

A/N: This is based off the Netflix movie the kissing booth, it's a really great movie and I really suggest watching it if you haven't!