Request (2)

This one if for kingofeelings

"Thank fuck where nearly finished this stupid assignment" i laugh, Debbie nods dotting down a few more notes.

"I could fuck You if you like?!" I hear a voice say from behind, I roll my eyes when facing Carl.

"Never in a million years" I laugh, Debbie rolls hers eyes at her brother and immediately begins yelling at him. This is why she's my bestfriend.

"Angel, you know where to find me if you need me" Carl smirks with a wink, and leaves the room. I scoff and again roll my eyes.

"You'll be waiting a while" I yell and turn back to Debbie.

"He's never gonna give up, he wants you and when-"

"When he wants something he gets it, I know, I know. But he's not getting me" I simply shrug.

"That's the spirit" Debbie grins. "Okay I'm finished you just need to add a few details!"

"Details?" I ask confused. "Yeah you know little drawings, colour, I have to go check on Franny" she says waving the baby monitor in my face, I nod and watch as she leaves.

Not even five minutes after Debbie left the room Carl walks in. "What ya drawing angel"

"Umm flowers and stuff" I mumble hoping he'd go away but instead he sits across from me placing his right hand on my leg. I jump at the touch and he laughs.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna ask you a question. That's all" Carl smiles.

"Mm whats the 'question'?" I ask, giving him my full attention.

"Be mine?" He asks sweetly with puppy eyes.

I laugh and pick up the assignment, "your gonna have to try harder then that Gallagher", I leave the room. Carl sitting on the bed, the biggest smirk spread across his face.

-

THANK YOU FOR 8K OMG NEARLY 9K ACTUALLY !!!!! :)