I thought you loved me.. pt4

11 years later.

You, Tom and your twins Tess and Ryley were all sitting in the lounge room watching TV when Olivia called you.

"Mum?!"

You sighed. "What is it?" You replied.

"Could you come here please?!"

"Coming!" You yelled not really wanting to but you did. You made your way to Olivia's room, she was sat on the bed with an old dusty box.

"What's is it liv?"

"Who's this?" She asked referring to the photo she was holding.

You walked closer to her taking the picture from her, you stared at it for little while not saying anything. (Picture above imagine Brielle is you)

"Mum?"

You sighed. "Olivia there's something I need to tell you..."

You nodded.

"Tom isn't your biological father..."

"What!" She yelled at you angrily.

"Please let me finish"

"Okay..."

"You're real father is the guy you see in that picture, Carl, and he was an absolute dick." You said mumbling the last part. Olivia giggled at your choice of words.

"How was he a you know... d-dick?" She asked.

"One night out of no where he left me, no explanation, nothing. He just left. It was like he didn't even feel sorry, he just coldly told me he was leaving and that... he didn't love me anymore" you began to cry remembering that awful night and what was said.

Olivia pulled you in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I-i never told y-yo Olivia, I-I'm sorry" you sobbed into the crook of her neck.

"No Mum, you don't have to be sorry! It's not your fault! He seemed like a real dick!"

You laughed, "I'm truly sorry Liv, I really am and if you wanna meet him?"

She smiled. "Yea, could I?"

"Sure, of course" you sniffled as you smiled.

"Hey my two princesses, you okay?"

You head whipped around and your eyes made contact with Toms. Olivia nodded. You shook your head and mouthed a 'I told her' to Tom. He immediately knew what you were talking about and gave you an 'ohhh' in response.

"Well... the twins want ice cream. I was wondering if you guys wanted to come?"

Olivia nodded. "Of course Dad!"

You smiled. She called him Dad.

"Babe?"

You shook your head, "I'm gonna stay here, clear my head" you half smiled, sniffling again.

"Okay lets go liv!" He smiled.

She jumped from the bed and ran out of the room, she may of been almost fourteen but she was definitely still a child.

"Hey, you gonna be okay?" Tom asked snapping your out of your trans, you nodded.

"I had to tell her tom, and now she wants to meet him.."

Tom walked over to you pulling you into a hug, "Hey, she was bound to find out sooner or later. Just give him a call, okay?"

You nodded. "I love you" you smiled pecking his lips. "I love you too" Tom replied.

Tom and the kids then all left for ice cream, you sat there on the bed looking at the photo before pulling your phone out of your pocket. You looked through your contacts until you found his name, it was under 'ShitHead' you took a breathe before pressing call, you held the phone to your ear and listened to it ring...

"Hello?" You heard him say.

"Hi.."

"Y/N?" He asked in shock.

"Yea... Um, I, I told Olivia about.... you and she wants to meet you.."

"Really? She does?!" You could feel him beaming through the phone

"Yea... does, um, does tomorrow work for you?" You mumbled

"Yea! I'll have to ask Brielle if she's planned anything but I, I think I'm free!"

Brielle?

"Okay well um... see you then"

"Yea! see you then!"

You hung up the phone, tomorrow you were going to see your ex and your were really not ready.

Part 5?