Wedding Day

This is part 2, to At least I have the memories. If you don't want Shawn to be your new guy imagine he's someone else.

You slip into your purple shoulder cut dress, you slip on your nude pumps. Staring in the mirror you weakly smile.

Today Carl was getting married, but not to you, to Victoria. Even after all the arguments, they had Carl proposed at our formal. At first you didn't know what to do but you soon excepted it. Carl invited you to the wedding, you were full of hope, but quote, 'only because Debbie asked me too' "Y/n" You, smile when hearing your boyfriend Shawn call your name.

"You look gorgeous" he grins, you smile and him and press your lips against his. He wasn't Carl, but he was want you wanted. What you needed, he kept you sane. He knew you still loved Carl but he excepted that.

That's why you loved him. Shawn Mendes. [ Y'all are literally so annoying. I wrote this back in 2018 when I was going thru a Shawn Mendes phase leave me aloneeee] You could definitely see yourself, walking down the aisle to him in a few years. "I love you" you say and peck his lips once more, you turn around and begin on your makeup only for him to take your foundation away.

"Nooo, you don't need makeup, your beautiful the way you are !!" He whines like a child, you where about to kiss him when interrupted but Carl himself.

"Sorry to interrupt but you'll have to ready in the next ten minutes if you want to ride with us" he says, you nod and he leaves. Shawn rolls his eyes and you laugh.

You take the foundation and quickly finish your look, Shawn brushes out your hair, and in less then eight minutes your ready. The perks of having a very helpful boyfriend.

You two hurry downstairs hand in hand over to Debbie and Franny or Harriet, whatever she named her. You smile when kissing Debbie's cheek and playing with Frannys hand.

"Everyone ready" Fiona yells, you all nod and make some noise for Carl. One by one you all get in the limo, you end up next to Carl and Shawn. You look over at Carl, he's clearly nervous.

You take his hand into yours and look him in the eyes."Hey, she loves you, she'll say yes. There's no need to worry" you smile, Carl grins.

He watches as you lay your head onto Shawns shoulder, he honestly seemed somewhat upset. You brush it off and continue talking with Shawn and the others.

You where now all in the venue, waiting for Victoria to walk the aisle. I really hope she says yes, I just want Carl to be happy, no matter who he slips the ring onto to. The music begins playing and we all stand.

Victoria reached Carl and stands beside him, the priests begins talking, then came the vowels. Victoria went first."Carl, where do I even begin. My first true love.

Someone I've always felt safe around, someone who can cheer me up in my darkest times, someone I hope to call mine forever. I love you, I really do.

I can't wait to begin this amazing journey with you" Victoria's finishes, we all clap lightly then look over to Carl, his skin pale."I'm sorry I can't do this" he mumbles before running out, everyone gasps, as if we where In a movie.

Everyone looks over to Victoria who's now In tears her brides maids now comforting her. Maybe I didn't imagine Carl's sad face in the limo.

PART 3 ???