Goodbye

today you where leaving, to move over seas to Sydney Australia. carl sat on your floor as you packed your last bag. tears fell from his cheeks as you put with the rest of your boxes.

"I'm gonna miss you so goddam much, y/n"

you hug him tightly, and leave small kisses along his neck. you where gonna miss him just as much but crying wouldn't make things any better for either of you.

"should we go say goodbye to the rest of your family", carl nods and the too of you head down stairs.

"mum I'll be back in an hour going to say goodbye to some friends"

"okay honey, don't be to long"

you and carl walk hand in hand over to the gallagher house, once you step inside your embraced in a hug by debbie your closet friend. someone you would miss so dearly.

she cried softly into the crutch of your neck, "I can't believe my first and only friend is leaving me" she whispered.

"I'll always be with you, together or a million miles apart"

she nods, as you pull apart. you lip and Ian group hug, "I'm gonna miss this little cutie" lip laughs. you roll your eyes playfully and come down to Liam's level.

"hey baby" you say in a quite voice, Liam jumps onto you. you hug him tightly and kiss his cheek, then move over to Fiona.

tears begin falling as you hug her, you feel her smile apon your shoulder.

"you've been such a good influence on carl, you've helped him shape into the man he's become today, we're all really gonna miss you, y/n"

you nod, "thank you so damm much, fi. you've been like the big sister I never had, but always needed"

you pull away, and turn back around to the rest of the gallaghers.

"I'm gonna miss you guys, even frank" you laugh.

you wave to everyone as you and carl leave to go back to your house, "do you really have to go"

"sadly, I don't think I have a choice" you say, on the verdge of crying.

you reach your house just in time to get in the car, you parents and brother had finished packing.

you get in the car, carl sits beside you, his hand in yours, the car ride was silent. you finally reach the airport, and walk inside, you and your family including carl wait half an hour until your flight is called.

your family says there goodbyes to carl and leave the too of you alone, "how are you gonna get home"

"Fiona's on her way" she whispers.

you embrace him in a tight hug, and quickly peck his lips.

"I guess this is goodbye, thank you carl for everything" you whisper

he nods, he begins to cry softly while avoiding eye contact with you.

"I have to go carl, my flights about to leave" you say trying to not cry, you wipe the few tears that had fallen down his cheeks.

"I love you" you say,

he ignores your comment and looks away, he was crying, you never say him cry.

you kiss him once more, knowing it'd be the last.

"I love you" you say, as you slowly walk away.

"I love you too" he says yells softly with emotion, he watches as you board your flight, once he's out of sight tears begin falling from your eyes as you sit down in your seat.

you were really going to miss him.