Gif Imagine (26)

You felt a sigh of relief as the last bell rang meaning school was out for the weekend. You hated school, I mean, who didn't? But you hated it to a whole new level. Just as you were about to exit the building you were stopped by them. Tyler and his little minions. They enjoyed making your life living hell. You swallowed down hard.

"What do you want, Tyler?" You said nervously not knowing what the boy standing in front of you was planning.

"I think you know exactly what I want, Princess." Tyler smirked running his fingers lightly up your arm.

"Please just let me go home." You said quietly trying to get away from the boy but you were stopped by a few of his minions.

"No, Princess. You're coming with me." Tyler smirked grabbing hold of your hand. But before he could pull you out of the building a loud voice boomed through the halls.

"She said No, Tyler. So let her go!"

As the boy cane closer to where you were you began to recognise who it was. Carl Gallagher. You and him didn't get along too well. Your "friendship" consisted of you calling him 'Dickward' and him calling you 'Asshat'. Tyler rolled his and let out a chuckle, he began to keep walking but was yanked away by Carl himself, he punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground. Carl grabbed Tyler by his collar pulling him up closer to his face.

"I will knock you, dead

"I will knock you, dead." Carl said through gritted teeth.

Tyler laid there with a blank expression on his face not really knowing what to do or say.

"You understand?" Carl yelled at the blonde boy in front of him. Tyler nodded quickly.

"Apologise to her."

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again" Tyler mumbled to you.

You nodded lightly and awkwardly not really knowing what to do. Of course you didn't forgive him but you were afraid of what Carl would do to him if you said otherwise.

"Now get out of here, ya loser" Carl yelled causing Tyler and all his minions to run out the building doors. The pair of you stood in silence for a moment before you broke it.

"Thank you" You said softly.

"It's no problem, Asshat. No girl should ever be treated like that. Especially if that girl is you." Carl smiled sheepishly and shyly at you.

"Me?" You questioned, immediately feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Yeah. I think you're pretty cool, Asshat." He chuckled.

"Uh I- um I think you're cool too, Dickward"

"You know, I know how you can repay me from saving you from that fuckhole." Carl smirked.

"Oh really? How's that?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Accompany me on a date?" He asked shyly making absolutely no eye contact with you whatsoever.

"That I shall do. Text me the details?" You giggled walking closer to the boy and placing a small kiss on his cheek.

Carl nodded and watched as you left the building. The pair of you had the biggest, stupidest smiles slapped across your faces. Maybe Dickward and Asshat could be a power couple? You'd just have to wait and see.