Biggest mistake

Requested by TheMikaelsonss , hope you like it!!

-

It'd been a little over a year since you're boyfriend of two years, Carl, went off to juvie. Today was the day he'd be coming home. You sat at the dinning table in the Gallagher house waiting excitedly for your boyfriend to walk through the door. After what felt like forever of waiting he finally did. You smiled jumping up and running over to him. You greeted him in a hug.

"I missed you so much" You mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah Yeah" He replied bluntly.

You were a little taken back by his words. You pulled away giving him a confused look.

"What, you're not happy to see me?" You asked beginning to feel upset.

"Nah not really, Why would I?" Carl answered with a stupid smirk slapped across his face.

"Why would you? Maybe because I'm you're girlfriend that's why!" You said raising you're voice a little in anger.

"Were my girlfriend" He shrugged.

"W-what?" You asked in disbelief you're voice breaking a little. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"I said you were my girlfriend. But you're not anymore, so grab you're stuff and get the hell out."

"I can't believe you Carl, I stood by you through absolutely everything! I waited for you!"

"Yeah well that's your fault, I didn't ask you too" He shrugged not paying much attention to what you had to say.

"You know what? Fuck you, Carl. I don't know what this "new Carl" did with the old one but if you find him tell him that I liked him way better." You said angrily before pushing past the boy and leaving the house you'd never be returning too, ever.

It'd been a little over two months since the last time you'd spoken to Carl, of course you missed him but he treated you terribly and there was no way you'd be going back to him. You sighed grabbing a few of your books out of you locker, slamming your locker shut.

As you made your way to your first class of the day you heard you name being called by an all to familiar voice. The voice you definitely did not want to be hearing. You picked up the pace a little trying to get away from him.

"Y/N please!"

You sighed spinning around coming face to face with your ex boyfriend, Carl Gallagher.

"What is it, Carl?" You said through gritted teeth.

"Can I p-please talk to you?" He said almost out of breathe as he'd just run after you through the hallway.

"Sorry but no. I have class, Carl" You said sassily.

"Please Y/N, just for one minute." He begged.

You let out a small sigh. "Fine"

"Okay thank you! Um... where do I start?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Right um firstly I wanted to apologise for being such a dick to you, nothing I can say or do can excuse my actions. I'm honestly not sure why I acted that way but I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Secondly, you're amazing Y/N. The fact that you waited for me, put up with my bull shit and continued to stay that positive, kind hearted person you are is unreal. I am- I was so lucky to have such a beautiful girl like you by my side. Again I'm sorry for being such a douche. What I'm trying to get at is that I love you. Always have and I always will. I want it to always be us. And I was hoping you'd give 'us' another chance."

You stood there, not really sure what to do. You weren't sure whether to give the two of you another chance. He really hurt you. But from the sounds of it he was really sorry, and regretted his actions. And of course you still loved him, no matter how hard you tried you'd never be able to stop. He was your first love.

"Okay... I'm willing to give us another shot. You better not mess this up, Carl. Because if you do, it's over." You warned him.

He nodded eagerly.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked politely with a small smile.

You nodded.

And with that he left a small but long kiss on your lips, intertwined your hands and walked you to your first class. Being back with him made you realise how much you really missed him. You were happy to have him back.